Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 551
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Rest assured, my 5,000th will be at a time and place of my choosing...
    Which is why people should PM their guess. We don't want Insertion picking a specific day because he wants a certain buddy (or, heh-heh, buddESS to win).

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi 07/02/2005 at 07:11 PM
    OMG, if we only counted content-driven posts, we'd be looking at 2008! I could be dead by then!

    Pamela
    I did not mean count only content driven for the 10K, I meant how much out of the 10K was content driven.

    Never mind, t2gungho already posted it.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    OMG, if we only counted content-driven posts, we'd be looking at 2008! I could be dead by then!

    Pamela
    Not true! Did I not answer the "Chatter is by far the best email program ever in the history of Mankind, and then some" poll? Did I not offer my opinion in your "Play or Biz" poll?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Which is why people should PM their guess. We don't want Insertion picking a specific day because he wants a certain buddy (or, heh-heh, buddESS to win).

    Pamela
    buddESS?? Isn't that one of them fancy toilets that squirts water on you?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Bad Insertion!!!
    This can have many meanings
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion 07/02/2005 at 07:19 PM
    buddESS?? Isn't that one of them fancy toilets that squirts water on you?
    LMAO ... I rest my case.
  7.    #47  
    Hmmm, let's see if at post 4,999 Insertion disappears for a week, then comes back at Insertion2. No one will win!

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Hmmm, let's see if at post 4,999 Insertion disappears for a week, then comes back at Insertion2. No one will win!

    Pamela
    Or...I defect to MTDN!!! Dun-dun-dun

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #49  
    Mtdn?
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  10. #50  
    mediasi, suggest you include MTDN's post count. He's probably got the same number of post there as well. You have to up your total post count.

    MTDN is MyTreo.net. Another Treo user site.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/02/2005 at 09:49 PM.
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    mediasi, suggest you include MTDN's post count. He's probably gd
    Nope. I'm faithful to T|C, not even registered over there.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    .....Since Insertion is a post-maniac
    Yup....I'd love to see what would happen if he had to go a week without posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Well today he is at 4419. He posts on avg about 25.5 posts a day.
    We'd all have this many post if 75% of what we were posting was only a witty comeback or crack at someone else. I'm curious....Insertion, do you have this much to say ON your Treo or is T|C the only place you can be reached?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  13.    #53  
    Ahh, they wouldn't have you, huh?

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  14. #54  
    Ah, I missed the green dragon, ACDriver. He used to wear the official TC jester hat.

    I guess the monkey would do.
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    I'm curious....Insertion, do you have this much to say ON your Treo or is T|C the only place you can be reached?
    Are you tryin' to hit on me?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are you tryin' to hit on me?
    Insertion, honey, you virtually have your own thread here - is that not enough attention for you?

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are you tryin' to hit on me?
    Not at all....your ego is too *cough* large for me to handle.

    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Insertion, honey, you virtually have your own thread here - is that not enough attention for you?
    No Pam....you know its not enough for him.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Insertion, honey, you virtually have your own thread here - is that not enough attention for you?

    Pamela
    It's always good to pet the monkey. Makes him happy.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19.    #59  
    Our publishing company published this book:

    http://www.arrowcomics.com/marketpla...p?code=spanksp

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Our publishing company published this book:

    http://www.arrowcomics.com/marketpla...p?code=spanksp

    Pamela
    now there is post fodder... SIR!
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions