Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    2,501 and less than one third of your Munkness and losing ground to boot. . . . .

huh??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    oh - just hit 10,000 already will ya!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    huh??
    My 2,500 is one third of 7,500, you have 7,818.

huh??
    What's UP!!??!!

5 and 1/2 days without a post???????????????????????????
    Now 8 days . . . .
    Is this a record?

(Hoping everthing is ok.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/11/2005 at 09:00 PM.
    Welcome Back Munk Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    oh - just hit 10,000 already will ya!

Down to 'bout a 6 a-day average . . .. . . . this could take forever. (Or 335 days at that average.)

Looks like quadruple 8's could be the new maximum goal, and even that would be 15 a day!

Cheers, Perry
    Down to 'bout a 6 a-day average . . .. . . . this could take forever. (Or 335 days at that average.)

Looks like quadruple 8's could be the new maximum goal, and even that would be 15 a day!

Cheers, Perry
    I may call it quits at 8,000. (The Treo tech-nerds are probably acting like giddy little schoolgirls over this news.)

I have other things going on right now, and unfortunately T|C isn't as fun as it used to be...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I may call it quits at 8,000. (The Treo tech-nerds are probably acting like giddy little schoolgirls over this news.)

I have other things going on right now, and unfortunately T|C isn't as fun as it used to be...

Then we will appropriately document the crossing of the 8,000 milestone!!

Cheers, Perry
    Then we will appropriately document the crossing of the 8,000 milestone!!

Cheers, Perry
    Will there be topless skinny girls and ale awaiting?

Lech!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Lech!!!!!!!!!!
    If you insist...

And you, along with your lovely "root" are welcome to the party as well.

Cool. It's a date
    Like the pinhead look, btw.
    8,000 !!
    at 7:53pm 11/03/2005

Here is the ale, you will have to work out the rest for yourself !!!

Stick around R., even if it's just 1 post a day in Off Topic!

(You would not want to miss my dancing on the table when the 700p arrives.)

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 11/03/2005 at 07:37 PM.

Well. . . it has been about 18 hours since his 8,000th post. . . maybe he was serious. . . . . .

Happy Trails, if it is so. . . (Or would that be Tails?)

Cheers, Perry
    Well. . . it has been about 18 hours since his 8,000th post. . . maybe he was serious. . . . . .

Happy Trails, if it is so. . . (Or would that be Tails?)

Cheers, Perry
    Perry, you're slipping into madness! First the news of WM Treos...the possibility of never owning a "700p" Treo, and now my "departure"...

Actually, I'm not completely leaving. I just won't be nearly as prolific. I'll still read up, and will probably post more heavily when things dictate (new releases, new ROM updates, etc...)

Mainly, T|C has become the "Stoopids", ("I have a flashing star, How do I do a soft reset?") and the "Fundamentalist Technerds" who only want to discuss how to do a soft reset and what the flashing star means. No middle ground allowed...

Gone are the days when I could have fun with Evil, Dutch, and Claire and the good DrDoom. Not a slap at T|C, they have a certain direction they'd like to keep the site heading in. I don't have a problem with it, so...sometimes, it's better to move on.

I still owe you that dance on the table!
    I still owe you that dance on the table!
    With all due respect, Perry...please, don't climb on any tables and strip for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Cool. It's a date
    Like the pinhead look, btw.
    Missed this reply earlier...

Thank you. And I've like your new avatars. well, except for that winking eye thingie...which reminds me, does anyone one what this flashing star thingie on my Treo is?

With all due respect, Perry...please, don't climb on any tables and strip for me.
    Strip?

No, but dance on the table? I will, I will. When the Sprint Treo 700p is freed from exile.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 11/06/2005 at 09:45 PM.

Soon to pass my third mile marker. . . . . of course, that will still leave me 5 behind you.

Cheers, Perry.