Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 551
  1. #341  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    nicely done
  2. #342  
    Cheers, My Man.

    I had 07/18/05 at 7:40pm.

    Missed ya by 4 hours and 4 minutes.

    But I was not eligible.
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/18/2005 at 11:10 PM.
  3. #343  
    Oh Pam. . . . .

    and the winner is?
  4. #344  
    my day was tomorrow (the 19th) so I was close there, but I wrongly guessed that Insertion would start a new thread for the big landmark.

    Congrats (I think) Insertion.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  5. #345  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I should go copy some of his posts into another forum to boost his count and take all the drama out of it. Muahahahaha.
    I guess it would also make sense to delete the "old" Aflac thread (the one started by banned user Chick-Dance). Because all posts in the old AFLAC thread are duplicated, those posts count twice and the post count of all users who have posted there is too high.

    Deleting the original Aflac thread (not the copy) would set the record straight, BUT also take away about 35 posts from Insertion, which would mean...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  6.    #346  
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    my day was tomorrow (the 19th) so I was close there, but I wrongly guessed that Insertion would start a new thread for the big landmark.

    Congrats (I think) Insertion.
    Unfortunate, lead... the next date selected was not until the 22nd so you are the winner! Since Perry could not win (he participated in the prizes and the "push" of the contest), the winning entry went to the next closest.

    So, leadtrumpetdave, you've won a $30 restaurant gift card (you need to PM me with some local chains you like) and a collection of "Zacherley's Midnite Terrors."

    PM me with your rest. selection and addy!

    The rest of the dates:

    7/22 ronbo2000 afternoon off-topic
    7/23 jamespaulritter
    7/24 t2gungho

    8/16 Brandster
    8/18 TheLiveSoundGuy
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  7. #347  
    Congrats Insertion, we all appreciate your help and humor
  8. #348  
    Congratulations LTD!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Unfortunate, lead... the next date selected was not until the 22nd so you are the winner!
    Why is this unfortunate?

    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    7/22 ronbo2000 afternoon off-topic
    7/23 jamespaulritter
    7/24 t2gungho

    8/16 Brandster
    8/18 TheLiveSoundGuy]
    Mods were allowed? You must've loved deleting all those "Sad Picture" expletives I made. Kept my count down for a while.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. #349  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Deleting the original Aflac thread (not the copy) would set the record straight, BUT also take away about 35 posts from Insertion, which would mean...
    I'm not one to ever agree with clulup, but that would be fantastic idea!!

    Start the bidding again!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #350  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm not one to ever agree with clulup, but that would be fantastic idea!!

    Start the bidding again!!
    You need another trip to Atlanta. . . .
  11. #351  
    A spanking is in order...

  12. #352  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion at 07/19/2005 on 08:17 AM
    ...<snip>...
    Mods were allowed? You must've loved deleting all those "Sad Picture" expletives I made. Kept my count down for a while.
    I cannot even predict where aand when you are going to post next. Re: those expletive post, you knew very well that we cannot leave those. You took advantage of those to confuse everyone!
  13. #353  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I cannot even predict where aand when you are going to post next. Re: those expletive post, you knew very well that we cannot leave those. You took advantage of those to confuse everyone!
    Two more until 2,000...

    Do I win anything if I guess right?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14. #354  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden at 07/19/2005 at 08:23 AM
    You need another trip to Atlanta. . . .
    What!!! You mean he actually left and has not access?

    I really can't trust this monkey and to think I was begining to praise him for self control.
  15. #355  
    ronbo's name will make extra sense then.
  16. #356  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom
    ronbo's name will make extra sense then.
    One more to go, I say at 8:45AM PDT 7.19.2005
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #357  
    I'd say....right...............now!
  18. #358  
    He'll probably be silent for a while, just to make a monkey out of me
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #359  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion at 07/19/2005 at 08:46 AM
    He'll probably be silent for a while, just to make a monkey out of me
    Well, I be a mon...'s uncle! Why are you diverting the attention to me?
  20. #360  
    Congratulations Uncle Ronbo...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Posting Permissions