Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 551
  1. #201  
    Mr. Monkey Man:

    So when did the "Muffin Man" thing develop?

    Cheers, Perry
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Only 30 Insertion posts left before the door of opportunity closes. . . .


    (at 4,750)

    Now 29
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Mr. Monkey Man:

    So when did the "Muffin Man" thing develop?

    Cheers, Perry
    Yeah, tell all. I searched and searched and made no heads or tails. I want to make Muffin Man references!

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Only 30 Insertion posts left before the door of opportunity closes. . . .


    (at 4,750)




    Now just 20 left. . . . . .
  5. #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    when did the "Muffin Man" thing develop?

    Cheers, Perry
    I know the muffin man
  6. #206  
    The Muffin Man?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. #207  
    The muffin man!
  8.    #208  
    That's fine. Perry and I will come up with something catchy as well (after another lame jingle) and will boggle you - wondering for what the heck we're using the reference.

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  9. #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Only 30 Insertion posts left before the door of opportunity closes. . . .


    (at 4,750)



    Now only 12 posts left . . . . .
  10. #210  
    my vote is tuesday around 8:30 PM
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
  11.    #211  
    It's inevitable. But I have learned his game plan. I now have figured out the date, the time, the forum and how he plans on fooling us all into thinking he's just gonna slow the heck down.

    There's a pattern to everything.

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  12. #212  
    If you would be so kind as to PM me the date/time/forum to me, so all I need to do is show up, i'd appreciate it...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13. #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Only 30 Insertion posts left before the door of opportunity closes. . . .


    (at 4,750)


    Now only 10 posts left ! Get you PM to mediasi as to date, time and forum that Insertion will make his 5,000th post soon!!!!

    Time is running out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden on 07/09/2005 at 04:01AM
    Now only 10 posts left ! Get you PM to mediasi as to date, time and forum that Insertion will make his 5,000th post soon!!!!

    Time is running out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where did you get the 10 post left? Insertion is manipulating his post!

    He's just like ACDriver.
    You can't trust a monkey at all!
  15.    #215  
    The cut off for sending your guess into the pool (by PM'ing me) is 4,750. Once he hits that mark the pool is closed.

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  16. #216  
    Thats 4 more posts
  17. #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi on 07/09/2005 at 02:44PM
    The cut off for sending your guess into the pool (by PM'ing me) is 4,750. Once he hits that mark the pool is closed.

    Pamela
    Hmmm, I could have sworn you said 4800 on an earlier post.
  18. #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Hmmm, I could have sworn you said 4800 on an earlier post.
    They compromised. I think Perry said 4700, and mediasi said 4800 (or vice-versa)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #219  
    It's officially closed.....(I think)....now just to sit back and wait for me to win!
  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    It's officially closed.....(I think)....now just to sit back and wait for me to win!
    Well, this was probably as exciting as the real contest, what with Perry's "Last Chance!!!" interruptions.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Posting Permissions