View Poll Results: What's your primary use for your Treo?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • All business baby - maybe one game, but I'm a productive soul!

8 34.78%
  • Hmm, I've got 30 games and like 2 business apps, but I do use it as a tax write off.

0 0%
  • Business, if you're my boss. Play if you're, well, NOT my boss.

0 0%
  • Business AND Play. Not afraid to say that I also play a few games when I'm bored.

15 65.22%
  • Nothing, it collects dust, but I do have a cradle.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Okay, be honest folks. Vote in the poll then tell the truth. Do you use your Treo for business, or is it just a nice, expensive, "Hey I look productive" toy?

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    You dont have the right questions
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    I got it for business, but the games are fun when you're just waiting and don't feel like being productive (Sudoku's my current fave but you have to copy it onto a piece of paper, the screen keeps shutting off while you're pondering...).

Plus, it's like having a dog - people who would otherwise keep to themselves say, "Oh, you have a Treo, how do you like it?" Great if you feel like chatting, lousy if you don't, but at least you can keep it out of sight, not like a dog.
    ALL business. I only cruise T|C so frequently in an effort to better support my Treo toting sales team.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You dont have the right questions
    I agree
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I agree
    Sorry, guys! What answers should there be?

Insertion, maybe I don't want to know...

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Sorry, guys! What answers should there be?

Insertion, maybe I don't want to know...

Pamela
    Oh, you wanna know....that's why you ask

For one, it's titled "For Play or Business", as your "primary use", but the questions are mainly worded for business.

No. 2 is close to "play", but you threw in the tax write off line. Should have an "All Play" type answer...

But I'm all about foreplay before business anyways...

(Dammit, I tried to be serious, but I couldn't help myself )
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    Ahh, yep - no ALL PLAY, no tax write off, solely a toy listed there. Sorry.

Unfortunately, I can't edit it, so just pick the answer closest to yours and quit yer whinin'.

<g>

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Business & personal for me.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    business.....only 1 game..........bejeweled 2
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Not a game on the 600. A few business apps, some productivity apps and a few ebooks - that's all. Ben