View Poll Results: Which one is going to jail for Treason?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Karl Rove

26 61.90%
  • "Scooter" Libby

12 28.57%
  • John Bolton

4 9.52%
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    When it stops winning elections for us.

you're right.

there's something in the DNA of conservatives that makes them reflexively think in predictable ways when they, like Pavlov's puppy, hear certain words:

Teddy; Hillary & Bill; second amendment, guns; Dean; abortion; sex; choice; liberal .....

Rove and his minions have had the cleverness to understand that simply waving those little words before the eyes of the right makes them do incomprehensible things. Things like attacking real heroes such as McCain and Kerry, while worshipping chickenhawks like Cheney, W., and Ronny reagan.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Exactly, as I pointed out to KR...Liberal Elitism is oozing from this thread.
    And according to Santorum, liberal intellectualism is the cause of pedophillic priests.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    true, But the performer who's able to follow the script and say the lines deserves "credit" too.

Ronny afterall became a canonized saint with just those talents...
    chickenhawks like Ronny reagan.

And for bringing down the wall...against the advice of Left Liberals.

And for giving the economy one of the biggest booms from cutting taxes....against the advice of the Left Liberals.

And for increasing our military so Billy could reduce it down again.

And for...
    He had his criticisms of Ronald, but these are actually the points I can remember from an interview about 6 months ago that I heard on the radio with a Dem Gov or Congressman...I can't recall his name for the life of me....But he was able to recognize that Reagan was able to accomplish alot in spite of the opposite advise from leaders at the time in his own party.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    And according to Santorum, liberal intellectualism is the cause of pedophillic priests.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Bringing up Clinton is not effective. Why is mentioning SS privatization not relevant? It's something the CURRENT administration wants to accomplish.
    You're confusing relevancy and effectiveness. Bill Clinton still angers a lot of people, and thus the republicans will continue to use that to their advantage. A lot of people dislike the current SS plan, and thus even when it isn't the issue on the table, it will be raised (as you did above).

Don't get all hot under the collar. I'm not insulting anyone or saying anyone smells bad. I'm just giving some observations about the way the world works.
    "...``Priests, like all of us, are affected by culture,'' Santorum wrote. ``When the culture is sick, every element in it becomes infected. While it is no excuse for this scandal, it is no surprise that Boston, a seat of academic, political and cultural liberalism in America, lies at the center of the storm.'...'"

What a sick frack!

You know when his wife had an unfortunate miscarraige the freak brought the 20 week developed fetal tissue home so the siblings could say goodbye to their "brother". Ewwwww.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    He had his criticisms of Ronald, but these are actually the points I can remember from an interview about 6 months ago that I heard on the radio with a Dem Gov or Congressman...I can't recall his name for the life of me....But he was able to recognize that Reagan was able to accomplish alot in spite of the opposite advise from leaders at the time in his own party.

Hobbes -- I want to respond about RRR -- but I think he deserves his own seperate thread -- I will start one later today if I've time.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    You're confusing relevancy and effectiveness. Bill Clinton still angers a lot of people, and thus the republicans will continue to use that to their advantage. A lot of people dislike the current SS plan, and thus even when it isn't the issue on the table, it will be raised (as you did above).

Don't get all hot under the collar. I'm not insulting anyone or saying anyone smells bad. I'm just giving some observations about the way the world works.
    You've been harping about that Privatization since I brought it up in relation to the Rove/Leak fallout.
    "...``Priests, like all of us, are affected by culture,'' Santorum wrote. ``When the culture is sick, every element in it becomes infected. While it is no excuse for this scandal, it is no surprise that Boston, a seat of academic, political and cultural liberalism in America, lies at the center of the storm.'...'"

What a sick frack!

You know when his wife had an unfortunate miscarraige the freak brought the 20 week developed fetal tissue home so the siblings could say goodbye to their "brother". Ewwwww.
    And I refer you to post 114

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=114

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I thought it was liberal nihilism. And he's right.
    "Frack"? Are you a BSG fan?
    "Frack"? Are you a BSG fan?
    Bet your *** I am!
    At last, common ground!

Of course, you probably see the Cylons are Republicans. I see Baltar as the ultimate Democrat.
    Things like attacking real heroes such as McCain and Kerry, while worshipping chickenhawks like Cheney, W., and Ronny reagan.
    Oh I could never forget the 3 band-aids Kerry needed for his purple hearts.. ..though I do honor the fact that he served our country.

Do you really think that the millions serving in the National Guards are chickenhawks? I believe that is a slap in the face of those who are currently serving and risking their lives in Iraq and all of those who have been either willing leave at a moments notice or have actually served in the field of combat. I sincerely hope this is your personal ranting of extreme left perception and not a general rule of thumb in your affiliations.
    At last, common ground!

Of course, you probably see the Cylons are Republicans. I see Baltar as the ultimate Democrat.
    LOL!
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Oh I could never forget the 3 band-aids Kerry needed for his purple hearts.. ..though I do honor the fact that he served our country.

Do you really think that the millions serving in the National Guards are chickenhawks? I believe that is a slap in the face of those who are currently serving and risking their lives in Iraq and all of those who have been either willing leave at a moments notice or have actually served in the field of combat. I sincerely hope this is your personal ranting of extreme left perception and not a general rule of thumb in your affiliations.
    LOL. Wow!
    You've been harping about that Privatization since I brought it up in relation to the Rove/Leak fallout.
    Because I think it's interesting how it has become the rallying cry of the left. I really think they've learned something (not everything, though) from the republican rise of the last 20 years.

Again, don't get hot under the collar. I'm not insulting you. We can all be friends.

How many purple or pink hearts did junior, cheney, or RRR earn ??

Kerry VOLUNTEERED for what was one of the most dangerous missions in the war. In that dangerous mission he lead his crew safely home -- a crew that spoke of his courage and daring, and who credited him with bringing them home alive.

Please don't insult the brave men and women National Guardsmen now in Iraq being blown up daily for generalissimo junior's war.

During vietnam it was universally understood that getting into the National Guard got you out of vietnam.
    Who the Hell is RRR?

Who the Hell is RRR?
    sorry -- my bad -- Ronny W. reagan -- waiting on my ****, sir ...
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast