View Poll Results: Which one is going to jail for Treason?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Karl Rove

    26 61.90%
  • "Scooter" Libby

    12 28.57%
  • John Bolton

    4 9.52%
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 409
  1. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Don't you hate that!!
    Yep.
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Now does quoting someone else in his post count for the DaThomas's tally of using the phrase Kool-Aide?
    Is there a betting pool for how many times I use "kool aide"? Can I bet?
  3. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDad
    Getting out of the "who's dumber?" thread...

    Any help on piecing together the "Rove and getting fired"-thing?
    Here is something to get you started.

    http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...0368/1025/NEWS
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Is there a betting pool for how many times I use "kool aide"? Can I bet?
    Well...that's one so far.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. #125  
    Would karl rove be a "cruel aid" to the president?
  6. #126  
  7. #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Is there a betting pool for how many times I use "kool aide"? Can I bet?
    Maybe we could get Pam to run it! She makes it a lot of fun and it great at it!

    But sorry to say you would disqualified by the very nature of it is you we would be betting on!
  8. #128  
    [QUOTE=HobbesIsReal]OFF TOPIC:

    A blind eye of loyality and hatred in politics can be distructive.

    Yale grades portray Kerry as a lackluster student
    Globe | June 7, 2005

    QUOTE]

    Most everyone recognizes that John Kerry, for all his other faults, is a very intelligent guy.

    What the bushies are contriving to make from that article is that since junior and Kerry had roughly comparable GPA’s, this proves that junior is just as smart.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  9. #129  
    [QUOTE=BARYE]
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    OFF TOPIC:

    A blind eye of loyality and hatred in politics can be distructive.

    Yale grades portray Kerry as a lackluster student
    Globe | June 7, 2005

    QUOTE]

    Most everyone recognizes that John Kerry, for all his other faults, is a very intelligent guy.

    What the bushies are contriving to make from that article is that since junior and Kerry had roughly comparable GPA’s, this proves that junior is just as smart.
    Yes. It is common knowledge that any ***** can survive flying an F-102.
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Yes. It is common knowledge that any ***** can survive flying an F-102.
    When jr. flew that plane for the Texas National Gaurd it was considered obsolete --- and therefore not deployable to the war.

    But for the record I concede that we of the left have underestimated junior -- to our great shame and detriment.

    Its still unforgivable that those who had the conscience to march against the impending war, did not have the foresight to understand what their vote for Nader would mean.

    And compared to Kerry and McCain , junior has shown greater intelligence and courage in the bloodsport that is politics.

    Sure he chickenhawked his way out from endangering himself in war, but it does take a special kind of courage to send men to bleed, and die for a cynically fabricated lie of your own creation.

    He definitely had the intelligence to understand that when you wrench a democracy to a phony war, you need a cause greater than Sadamm “tried to kill my daddy.”

    You need fictions like those incidental 16 little words from bush’s January 2003 State of the Union address, words delivered with the frightened foreboding of a Darth Vader:

    "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

    A lie that was demonstrably known when it was uttered.

    A lie that had the potential to reveal the whole potemkin villlage of falsehoods that were behind junior’s race to war.

    Wilson’s truth had the potential to pull back the curtain – that was why Rove – on “super secret double background” outed a clandestine CIA spook.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    When jr. flew that plane for the Texas National Gaurd it was considered obsolete --- and therefore not deployable to the war.

    But for the record I concede that we of the left have underestimated junior -- to our great shame and detriment.

    Its still unforgivable that those who had the conscience to march against the impending war, did not have the foresight to understand what their vote for Nader would mean.

    And compared to Kerry and McCain , junior has shown greater intelligence and courage in the bloodsport that is politics.

    Sure he chickenhawked his way out from endangering himself in war, but it does take a special kind of courage to send men to bleed, and die for a cynically fabricated lie of your own creation.

    He definitely had the intelligence to understand that when you wrench a democracy to a phony war, you need a cause greater than Sadamm “tried to kill my daddy.”

    You need fictions like those incidental 16 little words from bush’s January 2003 State of the Union address, words delivered with the frightened foreboding of a Darth Vader:

    "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

    A lie that was demonstrably known when it was uttered.

    A lie that had the potential to reveal the whole potemkin villlage of falsehoods that were behind junior’s race to war.

    Wilson’s truth had the potential to pull back the curtain – that was why Rove – on “super secret double background” outed a clandestine CIA spook.
    You do realize that Bush simply performs these actions as told? Rove was underestimated, even after he used the exact tacticts from past elections against Kerry.
  12. #132  
    I thought it was Cheney that was going to jail because of Haliburton? No, wait. It was Delay. No, it was Gonzales for the torture memos. Bush was going to be impeached because he "lied". (As opposed to Joe Wilson. Ahem.)

    Big. Steaming. Hunks. Bush, Rove, et. al have been handing you guys big steaming hunks of donkey for over five years. But they had help. It if weren't for Bill Clinton you guys would still control congress.
  13. #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    ...Bill Clinton...
    Cripes, when are Repubs gonna stop saying that name?
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    You do realize that Bush simply performs these actions as told? Rove was underestimated, even after he used the exact tacticts from past elections against Kerry.

    true, But the performer who's able to follow the script and say the lines deserves "credit" too.

    Ronny afterall became a canonized saint with just those talents...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  15. #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Cripes, when are Repubs gonna stop saying that name?
    I guess, when Billy stops putting his own name back in the headlines every 2 months.
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Cripes, when are Repubs gonna stop saying that name?
    When it stops winning elections for us.
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    true, But the performer who's able to follow the script and say the lines deserves "credit" too.

    Ronny afterall became a canonized saint with just those talents...
    You guys are such stereotypes. "All Republicans, especially conservative ones, are idiots". Your elitist arrogance continues to lever you apart from voters, and you continue to lose power. And the more you lose, the more you flail and insult, and the cycle continues.

    Keep going. Please.
  18. #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    You guys are such stereotypes. "All Republicans, especially conservative ones, are idiots". Your elitist arrogance continues to lever you apart from voters, and you continue to lose power. And the more you lose, the more you flail and insult, and the cycle continues.

    Keep going. Please.
    Exactly, as I pointed out to KR...Liberal Elitism is oozing from this thread.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Cripes, when are Repubs gonna stop saying that name?
    When it stops being useful. Kind of like dems harping on "privatizing social security." If something works, you stick with it. Nothing wrong with that.
  20. #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    When it stops being useful. Kind of like dems harping on "privatizing social security." If something works, you stick with it. Nothing wrong with that.
    Bringing up Clinton is not effective. Why is mentioning SS privatization not relevant? It's something the CURRENT administration wants to accomplish.
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions