Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey - what happened to pdaphonehome.com?

I can't get on, seems they didn't pay their bills!
    Hey - it looks like they didnt pay the bills and the account was suspended.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I visit both this website and pdaphonehome.com but this morning the pdaphonehome website says "the account has been suspended". Any one know what happened?
    Yeah, they obviously didn't pay their host server service fee.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    I like that site a lot too....I hope this is just a temp issue.
    Im not sure what happened. An answer might pop up here http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...346#post360346
    what's so good about that site? Sorry about my ignorance.

Al
    Well its my home away from home, alot of my favorite online people are there. Its extremely friendly and the moderators are less like police and more like good neighbors. Sometimes its a lot more helpful than TC but sometimes it seems to be less informed. Its a very good place to spend some time if you are completely new to the PDA or online scene.

I think of TC as a fast paced, slightly impersonal big city and pdaphonehome as my home town, everybody knows your name place.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    ...everybody knows your name place.
    They call that Cheers
    I think of TC as a fast paced, slightly impersonal big city and pdaphonehome as my home town, everybody knows your name place.
    Ummmm, I think everyone knows your name here too, mister james paul ritter dude.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Why is it that every time I'm lurking around pdaphonehome.com, I forget my name?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Why is it that every time I'm lurking around pdaphonehome.com, I forget my name?
    Jedi mind trick maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ummmm, I think everyone knows your name here too, mister james paul ritter dude.
    ...nurse
    Well as usual I have said something not exactly well thought out or considerate with no clever reprieve. And ironically I just had a god talking to by a pdaphonehome moderator,,,,so much for small town niceness

hi,

please edit your signature to conform with the house rules regarding the signatures. you can only have 3 lines of normal sized text. you have four lines and there is alot of wording in it. please reduce the amount of words in your signature. if you do not comply, a moderator will edit the signature so it can meet the house rules.

thank you for understanding and please do not take this personal. any questions, please speak to me directly.

thanks,

marc.
    Well as usual I have said something not exactly well thought out or considerate with no clever reprieve. And ironically I just had a god talking to by a pdaphonehome moderator,,,,so much for small town niceness
    You want me and the Jedi to go kick some ***?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    That's what you get for straying so far from TC
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You want me and the Jedi to go kick some ***?
    I'm not a Jedi...just a "B"
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I'm not a Jedi...just a "B"
    I didn't include you, since according to some, we're joined at the hip to begin with.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    K
    But as always, Dearest Claire, in the words of Maggie "come along if you can."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast