Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    I was actually hoping we could band together in bashing our southern neighbors, seeing as we share a geographical region (kinda - I'm originally from Idaho Falls which is in the Snake River Valley which is part of the Rockies (kinda)).
    Don't hate just because we got onion raaangs.
  2.    #62  
    Well, I am saving this thread (barely) from landing on page 2 to let everyone know that my laptop finally arrived yesterday. When it got here, there was already a backpack, a wireless optical mouse, and a wireless g router waiting for it! Anyway, thanks everyone who offered advice and thanks to those who offered something else entirely!!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  3.    #63  
    By the way, I'm actuall posting from my laptop. The last post was via DUN, but it is still flaky for me, so this one is via PdaNet.

Anyway, here I am:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Great...glad you got it. Now, put it in the backpack and drop it from 3 feet. Let's see if that pack offers any protection.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5.    #65  
    I'm on it! I'll let you know how it turns out.
    Actually, I got the backpack because I will be using it mostly at school and with a backpack I won't stand out like I would with a briefcase type bag. I have protection from Dell against accidental damage, but no coverage (yet) for theft.
    What's gonna happen, by Christmas, you're gonna be tired of carrying that around to class.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234