Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Saw Spielberg's War of the Worlds yesterday. A bit too long for my taste but my 15 year old son just loved it. The special effects were amazing though. My advise: Go see Romero's Land of the Dead instead!
    I say skip it all together and send Tom Cruise the message that nobody gives a flying flip about his nutty religion and to lay off Brooke Shields in public. *winks*
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    LOL.

I wonder if Katie Holmes still has her "All the Right Moves" poster on her bedroom wall, right next to Cocktail
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    I say skip it all together and send Tom Cruise the message that nobody gives a flying flip about his nutty religion and to lay off Brooke Shields in public. *winks*
    Totally agree!!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "My advise: Go see Romero's Land of the Dead instead"

you liked that movie? I saw that with a buddy and we were pretty disappointed. we thought it was building up towards some clever, exciting main event but instead it suddenly it kinda just.... ended.. and the audience was like... huh?

nah, I'd go see cinderella man. great movie.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    " say skip it all together and send Tom Cruise the message that nobody gives a flying flip about his nutty religion and to lay off Brooke Shields in public. *winks"

Absolutely agree. tom cruise should keep his mouth shut about his views and his religion. its hard to take the guy seriously now.
    I am one of the few people who knew this guy was an *** as far back as top gun. Caught a few of his movies on cable but don't remember ever spending hard dollars on any of his crap. Run Katie run.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    yeah, I've never gotten what's so dynamic about the guy he's the same in every single movie, nothing interesting to watch, and is actually somewhat of a dork - overdoing everything. don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    I am one of the few people who knew this guy was an *** as far back as top gun. Caught a few of his movies on cable but don't remember ever spending hard dollars on any of his crap. Run Katie run.
    The Last Samauri was good...only real problen was that Tom cant act.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Never cared for Nicole either.
    That's why they were soo good together. Neither could act
    Tom is typical of Hollywood pinheads. Crap tends to come out of both ends of the Gastrointestinal tract. More often from the upper end than the lower...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Nice
    Thought this thread was about the movie.

Maybe I should start one called "Tom Cruise is an *****" and there we'll get some feedback on the film.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Thought this thread was about the movie.
    Fine. War Of The Worlds (1953) is one my favorite movies of all time.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And Tom Cruise is still an ***.

I'll make it a point to go see the movie now (1953 version)
    Well should I see it or not??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast