Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Remember, you choose to respond. You're the only person who has apparently taken issue with it.
    I take issue with it too...whatever it is...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Are you kidding me? Did you ever hear the one with CBS and how they reported on a complete lie about President Bush and the National Guard?

How bout the liberal media that disclosed President Bush's dui 4 days before the first election against Gore?

How bout the liberal media that insinuates Bush is lying, but has never provided any proof?

The liberal media and liberals in general are negative. Their M.O. is to throw out as much sheet on the wall then wait and see if any of it sticks. All it does is stink up the room and keep our nation divided.

There are many other examples, I chose to provide you with the most obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by atnight
    I hear lots of whining about the "spectre" of the liberal media, but never notable examples. Columnists are one thing, reporting is another.

In my previous post, I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was making a personal attack. Just the same, qualifying Fox's credibility with ratings numbers is the kind of scrutiny one would lend to "Friends" or "American Idol". I'm not saying ratings don't matter, but that's not how I would choose my news sources. I indicated a problem first and foremost with how Fox delivers "news", that I would maintain regardless of their political leanings. FWIW, I try to glean news from many sources. I don't have a favorite, but I'll tell you it's not the Washington Times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I take issue with it too...whatever it is...
    Figures...
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I am not trying to annoy you or anyone else...however

Is it the attempt to understand and at times agree/disagree with what you say that is offending you...

OR

that you don't want to debate what you say (so you give me the Sheeze or Oh Pleez statements)? Remember, you choose to respond. You're the only person who has apparently taken issue with it.
    I'm certainly not offended, I just think it shows you have a whole lot of time on your hands, and after a while, my eyes glaze over, not giving you the full benefit of my attention. K
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I'm certainly not offended, I just think it shows you have a whole lot of time on your hands, and after a while, my eyes glaze over, not giving you the full benefit of my attention. K
    Whew...i was worried that I might be the only one you didn't pay attention to.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Well good. I think it helps (and if you look at it a different way) and shows that I am actually reading your response before I write a reply.

As far as time...this is coming from someone who has over 4,000 posts

How time consuming is it to copy and paste [ /QUOTE] right before I write my reply?

Isnt that easier to read instead of just lumping it together into one paragraph so the reader has to figure out for themselves if one sentence is in reply to a point they made on an entirely different page?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Isnt that easier to read instead of just lumping it together into one paragraph so the reader has to figure out for themselves if one sentence is in reply to a point they made on an entirely different page?
    No
    As far as time...this is coming from someone who has over 4,000 posts
    Watch it, Gunny!

Claire: I am willing to make some special accomodations for you ;-)

Insertion: everyone cant help but notice how many posts you have (you need to slow down so Dutch can catch up) :-)

Insertion: everyone cant help but notice how many posts you have (you need to slow down so Dutch can catch up) :-)
    I think I passed my esteemed colleague, Mr. Trumpet whilst he was made to sit in the corner....

I'm thinking of retiring, once I have caught Dearest Claire...

You must be pretty ambitious if you think you are going to catch her ;-)

BTW-is there a list somewhere that starts off listing members ranked by the # of posts that they have made?

He shouldn't have a problem. He joined a year after Clairre and he's only 600 behind her. Once you hit a predetermined number, TC kicks you off the forum.

BTW-is there a list somewhere that starts off listing members ranked by the # of posts that they have made?
    Fear not, Gunny. I always get what I want....

Besides, I would be much closer but she got a bump from the duplicate AFLAC thread.

Members List
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/me...sts&pp=30&ltr=

14.    #74  
    I foudn these yesterday and thought they met the requirements of this thread:

Dont you already have a whole thread of political cartoons???
    does Bush eat Kittens - ROFLMAO
    Fear not, Gunny. I always get what I want....

Besides, I would be much closer but she got a bump from the duplicate AFLAC thread.

Members List
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/me...sts&pp=30&ltr=
    I hope she gets a bump to 10k (that way you wont be 'retiring' any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    does Bush eat Kittens - ROFLMAO
    I prefer my ***** without bush...

I prefer my ***** without bush...
    you are SOOOOOOOO bad
  20.    #80  
    Dont you already have a whole thread of political cartoons???
    Yea...but these just fit so nicely here.....temptation got the best of me!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast