Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    No matter how you feel about the Bush's and their motives, we should remember that 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Clinton addressed the situation the first time the trade center was bombed.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    This is from the first post on this thread. nrg you expect no opinions yet you let yours be known in the same paragraph.

My favorite articles involve where the liberal media has to print that multiple insurgents have been killed. I love to hear that 150 were killed in Western Iraq last week. Or when a 'mujadeen hero' accidently triggers his suicide vest prior to him murdering women and children. I really love it when one of our soldiers put a bullet between the eyes when a suicide driver is trying to kill at a checkpoint.

I feel this is a just war. UN put at least three major measures for Iraq to abide by. USA helped the legitimacy of the UN and followed through with the idle threat of the UN. Thank God for conservatives or we would of had multiple 911's by now.
    If there was a liberal in the white house there would have been NO 911. Same kinda statement. By way try and post your news articles.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    No matter how you feel about the Bush's and their motives, we should remember that 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Clinton addressed the situation the first time the trade center was bombed.
    Those people were caught and convicted were they not? Can't say the same for 9/11.
    The individuals in the second incident directly involved perished. We never went after the leaders.
    So much for "no opinions are to be expressed here..."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So much for "no opinions are to be expressed here..."
    Hey I am trying to keep it out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    If there was a liberal in the white house there would have been NO 911. Same kinda statement. By way try and post your news articles.
    Is this a serious statement??? If so, tell me why it had been planned for multiple years prior to the actual attack? And why the original attack on WTC was in 1993 under Clinton's watch?
    Last edited by treo2die4; 06/29/2005 at 02:44 PM.
    Interesting thought. Let me think about that.

If there was a liberal in the white house there would have been NO 911.
    Didn't catch the beginning of the thread. Pardon
    Originally Posted by NRG
    Hey I am trying to keep it out of this.
    Why would you put an opinion on your "news articles" only "no opinions"? Does this only apply to the rest of us?

Originally Posted by NRG
    I guess I will start since I feel this is an unjust war. Again no opinions are to be expressed here, just news articles that support your stance on this dividing issue.
    And 9-11 would not have happened if Reagan hadn't heavily armed the mujahadeen. We can play this game all day, but it doesn't address the issue.
    Even though NRG intended well, the articles one posts tends to support his/her opinion anyways, so I don't see how you can keep opinion out of it.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Armed them with a van and fertilizer?
    So Reagan should of let Afghanistan get taken over by Russia? Not so sure Reagan giving some guns and other fire power has much or anything to do with today.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    And 9-11 would not have happened if Reagan hadn't heavily armed the mujahadeen. We can play this game all day, but it doesn't address the issue.
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Even though NRG intended well, the articles one posts tends to support his/her opinion anyways, so I don't see how you can keep opinion out of it.
    That was the idea. I wanted to have it where just the news was posted bolstering one's point of view. I did not want commentary. A war of news articles if you will. Like let's say I post a negative some who believes this war is the right thing then that someone should post a positive news article to contrast the negative one. That was the intent and the idea.
    Not fair. Liberal media bias.
    That was the idea. I wanted to have it where just the news was posted bolstering one's point of view. I did not want commentary. A war of news articles if you will. Like let's say I post a negative some who believes this war is the right thing then that someone should post a positive news article to contrast the negative one. That was the intent and the idea.
    I know. But you must have known after about 5 posts or so, where it would head...

18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    So Reagan should of let Afghanistan get taken over by Russia? Not so sure Reagan giving some guns and other fire power has much or anything to do with today.
    You 2!! daThomas and ATM start another thread for this. This is not the thread to do it in. I will even take part in ther discussion. I know some of you would look forward to that.
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I know. But you must have known after about 5 posts or so, where it would head...
    I know. We will see if we can stabalize this listing ship.
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Not fair. Liberal media bias.
    Hmmm. It is just news. I am sure you can find something that shows things are going well in Iraq. I mean I did. Hobbes did. All you have to do is look. It is too easy for you to say "Not Fair. Liberal Media" . Just look I am sure you will find something.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast