Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I don't remember anywhere in my science book where it defines what the soul is.... hmmmmmm...
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    were the dogs "completely" normal, as they were just before their death?
    we'll never know for sure until this is tested on humans, but the question is whether or not the personality altered in any way.

in physics there is a law stating energy is never destroyed, it just changes form. well, maybe the soul doesn't change form until the cells or neurons which contain it or "make it up"begin to degrade - at which point releasing the "soul".
    the questions this report brings up might best be answered if we posed them to a one jeff hawkins!!! I wonder if he has caught this one!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I never really wanted to be a Treo owner, you know. I actually wanted to be a lumberjack!
    Myers-Briggs Type Indicators:

Do you work all night and sleep all day?
    Do you cut down trees and eat your lunch?
    Do you dress in women's clothing and hang around in bars?

chances are...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    in physics there is a law stating energy is never destroyed, it just changes form. well, maybe the soul doesn't change form until the cells or neurons which contain it or "make it up"begin to degrade - at which point releasing the "soul".
    the questions this report brings up might best be answered if we posed them to a one jeff hawkins!!! I wonder if he has caught this one!

Best handled by philosophers me thinks! Doesnt a nuclear reaction invalidate the rule? Just a thought.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "Best handled by philosophers me thinks! Doesnt a nuclear reaction invalidate the rule? Just a thought"

I agree this one's for the philosophers. nuclear reaction- hmm. that's a good point. it'd be interesting to hear a scientist's view on that.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    I still just want to know who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12