Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Here folks is my 1000th post. Took me just 2 1/2 years to make it here, but I got here. If it wasn't for the help of some of you folks getting my blood pressure up in some of those political threads, I would still be lagging at 350 posts.

Since 4th of July is coming up and I will be getting married on that day, I present you with the American flag (Old Glory) as rendered by Roy Lichtenstein, one of the greatest American artist that has ever been. So without further ado

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Here folks is my 1000th post. Took me just 2 1/2 years to make it here, but I got here. If it wasn't for the help of some of you folks getting my blood pressure up in some of those political threads, I would still be lagging at 350 posts.

Since 4th of July is coming up and I will be getting married on that day, I present you with the American flag (Old Glory) as rendered by Roy Lichtenstein, one of the greatest American artist that has ever been. So without further ado
    Congratulations! I like the picture as well.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Try as I might, I just can't soil your celebration with a smart *** remark...

Happy 1,000th!!

blech...I feel like such a touchy feely liberal
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    who's that nob gobbler posting under insertions name?!?!?

congrats NRG!
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    who's that nob gobbler posting under insertions name?!?!?

congrats NRG!
    Thank you.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Try as I might, I just can't soil your celebration with a smart *** remark...

Happy 1,000th!!

blech...I feel like such a touchy feely liberal
    Hmmm. Thanks.
    Mr. Lichtenstein seems to have had a hard time painting stars. He can't paint a straight line, either. Must've been on of those National Endowment artists

Congrats on the achievements, man!
    Congrats on both! Post a wedding pic after the 4th!

Cheers, Perry.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Mr. Lichtenstein seems to have had a hard time painting stars. He can't paint a straight line, either. Must've been on of those National Endowment artists

Congrats on the achievements, man!
    As I said, it was his rendition of it. I would look up some of his art it is quite brilliant.

Thanks for the kind words.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Congrats on both! Post a wedding pic after the 4th!

Cheers, Perry.
    Thanks. I will most certainly post a pic when we get back.
  11. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    So is your latest avatar an animated gif or am I getting cross-eyed?
    BTW congrats on your 1,000th post. At the rate I'm going I'll be lots more than 2-1/2 years to get there - maybe 5 years...
    Congrats on your getting married and for your 1000th post (in that order)
    NOW, i have only been married two years but i want to share with you a piece of advice given to me by my Mom, Marriage doesnt last because of the good times, but how you handle the bad times. This and the fact that i love my Wife with all my heart hs kept my marriage solid
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    You know I've always gotten a headache from your avatar! But congrats on your 100th post regardless!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    welcome to the company of the "real" posters on this forum. Your opinions are officially above reproach. Newbies beware!!!
    (almost forgot the smiley)
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    You know I've always gotten a headache from your avatar! But congrats on your 100th post regardless!
    Sorry, about that headache there. Thanks for the congrats.
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    welcome to the company of the "real" posters on this forum. Your opinions are officially above reproach. Newbies beware!!!
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    lol

Oh yeah... congratulations on the pending nuptials (after which all your opnions become moot)
    Gongrats! May your marriage last longer than your Treo!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast