Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Since baseball has been in full swing and we havent gotten to the All Star break, I thought it would be cool to post pictures of different baseball parks around the country.

(Obviously it would be cool if all the pics were taken from treo phones but its not necessary.)

Attached are some pics from the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Just so happen to have a picture from the last Giants game I attended...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SFTreo650
    Just so happen to have a picture from the last Giants game I attended...
    Thats a great pic. The right field...thats where really hard hit home runs can get out of the park and land in the water?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

not a baseball guy, but ill get some football stadiums this season
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  5.    #5  
    That would be a cool thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Thats a great pic. The right field...thats where really hard hit home runs can get out of the park and land in the water?
    Yeah, above the right field is a narrow area of seats (to the right of the flags in the picture). It's called the "Old Navy Splashzone" -- corporate sponsored, of course. Homeruns can fly out of the ballpark above that area, over a public pedestrian walkway (where you can stop and watch the game through the fence for free) and into an area of the SF Bay called "McCovey Cove." There is a counter on the right field wall that tracks the number of homers hit into the bay (I'm not sure if it tracks all homers or just the Giants' homers there). Kayakers and boats hang out in McCovey cove waiting for homers.
    If you just want pictures, www.digitalballparks.com is the best site I've found so far. I've been to probably 30 different pro ballparks, and have tried to take pictures in the past, but lately its been a hassle to take my digital camera with me. And the Treo camera usually doesn't work all that well during night games.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by SFTreo650
    Yeah, above the right field is a narrow area of seats (to the right of the flags in the picture). It's called the "Old Navy Splashzone" -- corporate sponsored, of course. Homeruns can fly out of the ballpark above that area, over a public pedestrian walkway (where you can stop and watch the game through the fence for free) and into an area of the SF Bay called "McCovey Cove." There is a counter on the right field wall that tracks the number of homers hit into the bay (I'm not sure if it tracks all homers or just the Giants' homers there). Kayakers and boats hang out in McCovey cove waiting for homers.
    That would just be so cool to catch one. Whenever they broadcast a game, they usually show the cove.

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pbryon
    If you just want pictures, www.digitalballparks.com is the best site I've found so far. I've been to probably 30 different pro ballparks, and have tried to take pictures in the past, but lately its been a hassle to take my digital camera with me. And the Treo camera usually doesn't work all that well during night games.
    You are correct. I just thought it would be cool to have a collection of treo pics from different members collected by treo phones.

OK, I went to the July 4th game against Boston. Texas won and here are my lovely Treo pics.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    OK, I went to the July 4th game against Boston. Texas won and here are my lovely Treo pics.
    Those were some good seats...what, were you 15 rows back? (I hope you are a Tx fan...Angels are 6 1/2 games up!)

Thanks for the pics.

Those are nice shots, but it just goes to show you how bad the Treo's camera is. MLB on my PS2 looks more realistic...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Those are nice shots, but it just goes to show you how bad the Treo's camera is. MLB on my PS2 looks more realistic...
    Always gotta rain on the parade

Your in LA? Why don't you hit a dodger game and send in some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Always gotta rain on the parade

Your in LA? Why don't you hit a dodger game and send in some pics.
    I know. Sorry about that, I wasn't trying to be a smart *** (seriously!)

Next time I go to the Ravine, I'll snap some up. Used to go to two or three games every homestand, but I haven't been but once or twice all this season.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Actually, I was in the club level just above my head. I walked down to get a beer and decided to take those pics from the hallway.

Angels may be 6.5 up, but at least we got crazy Kenny attacking the camera man for our excitement!!
  16.    #16  
    Actually, I was in the club level just above my head. I walked down to get a beer and decided to take those pics from the hallway.

Angels may be 6.5 up, but at least we got crazy Kenny attacking the camera man for our excitement!!
    LOL-how many days did he get suspended? (BTW-are beer prices out of this world!)

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Ok,

Here are shots on my Treo from several ballparks this year......

Fenway Opening Day

Wrigley: Cubbies vs. Sox

Ballpark in Arlington, Tom Werner flashing his World Series ring.
    Some photos from a Giants game I went to. Going to go see the Astros play the Cubs in September. Hope we're playing for something!
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  19.    #19  
    That is a great pic in front of the baseball glove ;-) As of today, Houston is 12.5 games back so they better hit a couple streaks between now and September!

I think we have a better shot at the Wild Card. Damn Cardinals. I'll be at the game this Saturday against the Dodgers.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast