Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    LOL-how many days did he get suspended? (BTW-are beer prices out of this world!)
    20 days so far...but today he "apologized". Such BS!!!

$6.75 for a beer...CRAP!! I can go to a Nudie Bar and pay that....speaking of Nudie Bars....how about a new thread for that? "Pictures from you Treo at a Topless club?"
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    20 days so far...but today he "apologized". Such BS!!!

$6.75 for a beer...CRAP!! I can go to a Nudie Bar and pay that....speaking of Nudie Bars....how about a new thread for that? "Pictures from you Treo at a Topless club?"
    okay, I'll post first:

<image removed>
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 07/06/2005 at 08:14 PM. Reason: image removed
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    okay, I'll post first:

<image removed>
    That is just so wrong on so many levels.

...excuse me while I got see my therapist.......
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 07/06/2005 at 08:15 PM. Reason: image removed
  4.    #24  
    I see a potential lawsuit against Insertion for IIED (Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress)!

And of course...Baby_arm had to quote it! ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Here's some pics i've taken at fenway park over the past two years.

Two of the Ted Williams Statue (just awsome)

One of the worst seat ever at fenway (The pole blocked home plate and the seat was in the No Beer section)... So I did what any other man would do and traded with a guy and his daughter for standing room only tickets...

A pic of my girl with Wally the Green monster!

and the last few were taken from the top of the Right field Roof (awsome tickets!)

Timmay
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    more pics...
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Timmay, I was looking at the worst seat ever pic. From what I've heard of Fenway (never been there...yet), theres only like 25 seats with a good view. The rest are behind posts or at odd angles...true? false?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    There's more then 25... there's atleast 30 :P . Seriously if you get a seat along the first or third base line you have good seats. the best though are the seats at the top of right field roof or the Monster Seats. And if you can get a seat behind home plate you'll be closer to the batter then the Manger. It a great ball park that everyone should see! It's a lot better then it was 5 years ago when I first came to Boston thnx to the new owners. But good luck getting tickets, they are sold out for the season (maybe a few single seat avalible). Best bet for tickets is www.CraigsList.org.

Timmay

(On a side note those seats weren't all bad, Cabrara hit a walkoff double against the Jays to win the game.)
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    I'm more concerned about there being a no-beer section. Where is is so I make sure never to sit there if I go?
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    There's more then 25... there's atleast 30 :P . Seriously if you get a seat along the first or third base line you have good seats. the best though are the seats at the top of right field roof or the Monster Seats. And if you can get a seat behind home plate you'll be closer to the batter then the Manger. It a great ball park that everyone should see! It's a lot better then it was 5 years ago when I first came to Boston thnx to the new owners. But good luck getting tickets, they are sold out for the season (maybe a few single seat avalible). Best bet for tickets is www.CraigsList.org.

Timmay

(On a side note those seats weren't all bad, Cabrara hit a walkoff double against the Jays to win the game.)
    I'll get out there someday. I've been to all the California parks. No, I haven't been to the new Giants stadium, but I spent more than a few nights freezing my arse off at the old 'Stick. (If you never saw a game there, I think it is the only place on Earth that is actually colder during a summer evening than a winter one.)

Other parks I've been to so far (some are no longer in use):
    Atlanta-Fulton Co.
    Wrigley
    Comiskey
    Astrodome
    Kauffman Stadium
    Busch Stadium
    Yankee Stadium
    Shea Stadium

Impressive list Monkey man...

I've been to:
    Fenway
    Yankee Stadium
    Shea Stadium...

but i often lie about having been to Shea hehe

BTW the no beer sections are the far two sections on the left field line.

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Camden Yards (Orioles vs White Sox) and PETCO Park (Padres vs Cardinals)
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  13.    #33  
    Cash: those are great seats in Camden. The Petco park pics remind me of Anaheim Stadium a little.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12