1.    #1  
    ...and am here for a meeting tomorrow. What a beautiful city! Any TC folks around here that would like to meet up for coffee or something? I'm trying to pass my time here. Or, if you folks could suggest cool stuff to do for the day that would be great. I generally tend to avoid the touristy stuff. I was thinking about renting a bike...

You can email me at mbhansali@fastmail.fm

Cheers!
    Bike across the GG Bridge and go to the Giants/A's game tonight although I think it's in oakland... you can take BART there. Have fun!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Nice! Can I bike to Oakland? Or is that too far?
    No real way to get there by bike unless you take a bike on the ferry, but after that point you wouldn't want to bike to the Coliseum
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I doubt you want to be riding a bicycle at night in Oakland anyways...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm in SF right now as well, until Tuesday. Whatever you do, make sure you take advantage off all the good places to eat. Also, drive out to the coast and catch the beautiful views. Walking the city itself is the best way to see a lot of things.
  7.    #7  
    I did the GG bike thing today. It was great! Although the weather wasn't that great.

I walked over to North Beach and had some Italian food there. The food here is fantastic. I also noticed that, in general, the portions are smaller. I think that's a good thing. Everything tends to be supersized in NY. Folks are definitely more health conscious here.

Looking into nightlife options right now :-)