Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    "...In his speech, Rove said no issue better illustrated the philosophical difference between liberals and conservatives than national security. "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war," he said, in a prepared text released by the White House. "Liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers."..."

This is absolute bull****. I didn't know anyone that didn't want to go into Afghanistan and get rid of the Taliban and capture as much of al qaeda as possible.
    What he said made sense, liberals will do little , to nothing, but talk.

You may hate the messenger, but the message is true !

Remember Clinton's promises for bringing the terrorists to justice for all the attacks on our troops, just more mouth service followed by years of inaction.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    how is it that you condemn rove's speech, but find no problem with what was said by durbin, or howard dean, or ted kennedy, or byrd, or... etc, etc.??
    I mean, when you simply hear ted kennedy lecturing others about morality and such, you do not think this is embarrassing? I can't believe this.
    are you proud that **** durbin compares our troops to the nazi's? are you proud of many of the crazy things howard dean has said about republicans?
    I can bet your answer is yes. so therefore, why must rove apologize when we have heard how offensive the liberals characterize the conservatives?
    like I said, rove's speech was MILD compared to the ramblings of dean, durbin, and kennedy. I mean these people are just simply rude.
    just amazing how truly ridiculous things are becoming.

I just can't get over how ridiculous this has become.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    how is it that you condemn rove's speech, but find no problem with what was said by durbin, or howard dean, or ted kennedy, or byrd, or... etc, etc.??
    I mean, when you simply hear ted kennedy lecturing others about morality and such, you do not think this is embarrassing? I can't believe this.
    are you proud that **** durbin compares our troops to the nazi's? are you proud of many of the crazy things howard dean has said about republicans?
    I can bet your answer is yes. so therefore, why must rove apologize when we have heard how offensive the liberals characterize the conservatives?
    like I said, rove's speech was MILD compared to the ramblings of dean, durbin, and kennedy. I mean these people are just simply rude.
    just amazing how truly ridiculous things are becoming.

I just can't get over how ridiculous this has become.
    I agree with most of what you say...I think they do it to grab headlines
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    Liberal Dems were completely behind the Prez for attacking Afghan. 1 house member voted no, the entire remainder voted yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    This is absolute bull****. I didn't know anyone that didn't want to go into Afghanistan and get rid of the Taliban and capture as much of al qaeda as possible.
    Then why is it all your liberal news stations and media did nothing but slam the entire operation and scream about how we were oppressing people and losing troops.

Liberals are like a disease in America, slowly eroding away the moral fiber of the country and poisioning the minds of society with their desires for a nanny government to "protect us from ourselves".

It's a shame you're afflicted with wrong-thinking.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Then why is it all your liberal news stations and media did nothing but slam the entire operation and scream about how we were oppressing people and losing troops.
    cite

Liberals are like a disease in America, slowly eroding away the moral fiber of the country and poisioning the minds of society with their desires for a nanny government to "protect us from ourselves".

What flavor is that kool aid?
  8.    #8  
    [b]Families of 9-11 Comment:[/]

"As families whose relatives were victims of the 9/11 terror attacks, we believe it is an outrage that any Democrat, any Republican, any conservative, or any liberal stakes a "high ground" position based upon the September 11th death and destruction. Doing so assumes that all those who died and their loved ones would agree. In truth, some would and some would not. By definition the conduct is divisive and, because it is intended to be self-serving and politicizes 9/11, it is offensive. We are calling on Karl Rove to resist his temptations and stop trying to reap political gain in the tragic misfortune of others. His comments are not welcome."
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "...I think they do it to grab headlines" t2gungho

you're exactly right.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    LOL. I actually think its a good thing to question what we do and why we do it. If that makes me a liberal then so be it. Im not a puppet (God gave me free will).

I choose to listen or not listen. You can CHOOSE to have or not have your moral fiber be erroded away by society (i.e. You are NOT a puppet either).

LOL, again..I would argue that its FORWARD THINKING
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    "...In his speech, Rove said no issue better illustrated the philosophical difference between liberals and conservatives than national security. "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war," he said, in a prepared text released by the White House. "Liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers."..."

Your posts are so predictable, you should be aware that you (at least to me) seem almost a parody of a liberal you are so vehement...

and I am not a conservative either...

Cheers.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    Why vote for Dean, he doesn't like kittens?

LOL, Im a dog person myself

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    LOL, Im a dog person myself
    LOL...

Thats some funny, shi....er....stuff...
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    Your posts are so predictable,
    Matty and Evil:

I tend to agree with you but let me offer the following observation:

You have to admit that at least DA is consistant in his conservative bashing (and I figured conservatives would appreciate this because...isnt that why...people voted for Bush...because hes not a flip flopper )

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    Your posts are so predictable, you should be aware that you (at least to me) seem almost a parody of a liberal you are so vehement...

and I am not a conservative either...

Cheers.
    If defending myself from an falsehood/attack is predictable then paint me predictable.
  18.    #18  

Every time you masturbate Dean kills a kitten.
  19.    #19  
    The irony of Roves comments is he neglects to mention pulling the U.S. troops out of Tora Bora when they were about to capture Bin Laden to send them to a conflict based on lies and manipulations.
    Last edited by daThomas; 06/24/2005 at 04:15 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast