Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Quality of life has improved for Blacks (I agree not ALL of it is through the Dems effort).
    The American Democratic Party was originally the political party of the American slave-holders in the South, and their supporters in the North.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I love that statement! I haven't heard you blow but I have to question if that was the intended media for you...

Music (specifically trumpet playing) is one of a three key ways in which I seek to influence the world around me. The other two are writing and public speaking.

All are secondary to my primary aim: to serve my wife, my children, and those I meet in a way that is compelling enough for people to be interested what I have to say.
    Last edited by shopharim; 06/23/2005 at 03:53 PM. Reason: misplaced comma
    sometimes people just walk between the "heaven" and the real world. However, there is another day in the paradise as Collins sung.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    my primary aim: to serve, my wife, my children, and those I meet in a way that is compelling enough for people to be interested what I have to say.
    I cant imagine how great it would be if our primary purpose in life was to serve one another. (What a great thought! )
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #185  
    I cant imagine how great it would be
    I can...
    if our primary purpose in life was to serve one another.
    because, I believe it is
    (What a great thought! )
    Not mine, originally. But I have adopted it
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910