Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 73 of 73
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    (plus thats where the Dutch is lurkin now )
    I hadnt even thought about that. How is he doing in ah....purgatory?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I hadnt even thought about that. How is he doing in ah....purgatory?
    he is being trolled by ttrundle over there
    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php?ac...4;sa=showPosts
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3. #63  
    I will have to check it out. There mobile forum just doesnt do it for me.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I will have to check it out. There mobile forum just doesnt do it for me.
    Click the Mobile Forum again and you will see we have TWO mobile versions now: the superlight and the Treo optimized version. Note that the latter doesn't require a special URL, just enter the usual http://mytreo.net/forum/ from your Blazer, Xiino, WebPro, AvantGo etc and you're automatically using the Treo optimized version.
  5. #65  
    I really like how on TC, they have a link to New Posts. I didnt see that on mytreo's mobile site? (its on the treo optimized one but not the text only wap one.) It seems that you just have to go into each forum category.

    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php?;wap2
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    Click the Mobile Forum again and you will see we have TWO mobile versions now: the superlight and the Treo optimized version. Note that the latter doesn't require a special URL, just enter the usual http://mytreo.net/forum/ from your Blazer, Xiino, WebPro, AvantGo etc and you're automatically using the Treo optimized version.
    Much better

    Any reason why the table listing posts is indented to the right? Also would be nice if all the links at the top (Treo Downloads, Mobile Forum, Treo Knowledge base etc were either not there or at the bottom of the pages... so that it would start with "mytreo.net, username"...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7. #67  
    There is only ONE reason MTDN sucks.

    Because I am not there...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I really like how on TC, they have a link to New Posts. I didnt see that on mytreo's mobile site? (its on the treo optimized one but not the text only wap one.) It seems that you just have to go into each forum category.

    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php?;wap2


    There are actually TWO links: New Posts and New Replies.
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    There is only ONE reason MTDN sucks.

    Because I am not there...
    Oh, that's why our total daily post count is still behind...
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    Oh, that's why our total daily post count is still behind...
    I could take care of that
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. #71  
    Mol...the mobile forum over ther really rock!! Great Job!
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    this is funny as hell to me


    oh yeah i really like treo.net they have a good downloads section, and i really like the developers section (plus thats where the Dutch is lurkin now )

    I always lurk over there too...just don't post as much.
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol


    There are actually TWO links: New Posts and New Replies.
    When I go to the text only site: http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php?;wap2, I don't see where the new posts are without going into each forum subtopic

    I see it on the mobile one, not the text only one. Thats why I said:
    (its on the treo optimized one but not the text only wap one.)
    Could you add this at the top of the wap (text only one)? And if its there, I don't see it.

    Thanks.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions