Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Which celebrities have a Treo 650? I know of...

Vanessa Marcil
    One of the Backstreet Boys (I think AJ)
    Howard Stern

Who else can we add to the list?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I think Ashley Judd was seen wth one at the Indy 500. Nick Lachey has one too, as does Jamie Fox.
    think they browse tc forums? I bet so!
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Nick Lachey
    Bring 'em on. I'll put 'em in there places!!

Bwahahahahaha
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by palmgal
    think they browse tc forums? I bet so!
    I saw an interview with Troy Aikman years ago and he said he chatted in forums all the time because the web was the only place he could go and truly be anonymous.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    I saw an interview with Troy Aikman years ago and he said he chatted in forums all the time because the web was the only place he could go and truly be anonymous.
    Well he certainly is
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Kevin Bacon has a 600. *Insert treo-based 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon joke here*
    Lou Reed, Peter Gabriel, Philip Glass, Branford Marsalis, Metallica, Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Kevin Spacey, Mathew Broderick.

http://twelveblackcodemonkeys.com/tr...and_screen.htm
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Al Gore has a T600, at least he had one last year.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I also see Nelly and Akon in Music Video ( Look at the girl's phone in the clip of 'Lonely' ) !!

Cheers!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Oh, I remember the girl with the Treo 650 in Akon's Lonely video and remember thinking how that was a cool phone.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Well if Vanessa Marcil is in these forums....damm! Because, that's one hot woman, and with a Treo, need I say more?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter