Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What do you call a stampede of dairy cattle?

Udder Chaos.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/28/2006 at 08:47 AM.
    Thats terrible...the udder one was better
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    What is the name of the 100-yard race held at the coroners olympics?

A dead heat
    What's blue and sits on the toilet?

A policeman doing his doody.
    A skeleton walks into a bar and tells the bartender, "Give me a beer and a mop".
    When blondes have more fun, do they know it?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    No, but their hair dresser does.
    The fight we had last night was my fault, my wife asked me what was on TV and I said dust.
    I was waiting for you to chime in, OTR!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

your helicopter comment went over my head at first Insertion, SIR!
    A horse walks into a bar...

The bartender says to the horse, "Why the long face?"
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    A guy walks into a bar, sits down and says to the bartender, “Quick pour me twelve drinks.”
    So the bartender pours him twelve shots and the guy starts shooting them back really fast, one after another. The bartender says to the guy, “Boy you are drinking those drinks really fast.”

The guys says, “Well, you would be drinking really fast too if you had what I've got.”

The bartender says, “What've you got?”

The guy says, “about 75 cents.”
    What's brown and sticky?

a stick
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    True Fact: Einstein was a divorcee.

There is now a petition to change wedding vows from "Do you promise to love, honor, cherish. blah, blah, blah. To "Do you think your smarter than Einstein?"
    Yah but, it's all relative...
    Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.
    So, God asked him, "What's wrong with you?"
    Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
    God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.
    He said, "This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you.
    She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will praise you!
    She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
    "She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it."
    Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"
    God replied, "An arm and a leg."
    Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?"
    Of course the rest is history......................
    Man I didn't know this thread was here,,,,,Perry you have to give a heads up on the good stuff. I've been telling bad jokes for 2 days now all over the place.

So there is this traveling sales man and he is staying the night at a boarding house. The owners says make yourself at home but don't go in the basement. In the middle of the night the salesman heres a TV on in the basement so he checks it out. In the basement there is a big pink gorilla in a cage motionless. The salesman calls the the gorilla but gets no response so then he taps the gorilla,,,,,,,,,The gorilla jumps up, rips the bars off the cage and takes off after the salesman. The sales man flys out of the house and the gorillas right behind him,,,,,,,He runs across the field and the gorillas right behind him,,,,,In a frenzy to save his life He dives into a river but the gorillas right behind him,,,,,he swims frantically and collapses on the river bank, he looks up and the gorilla taps the salesman on the shoulder and says "Tag, now your it ".
    One day as I came home early from work... I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy... "Hey buddy, why are you doing that?" He said, "Because you came home early."
  19.    #19  
    What happens to a duck when it flys upside down?

It quacks up!
    Heard about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast