Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Not to mention that both threads should have been/should be in the Treocentral.com forum and not in Off Topic....

Here's what happend the last time I posted in the TC forum...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=shark
    There are two sides to the mountains

Also known as the Pyrenean Mountain Dog, the Great Pyrenees date back to ancient Roman times, brought to Spain by the Romans, where the breed became well established in the Pyrenees Mountains on the border between France and Spain. These large, beautiful and highly intelligent dogs were entrusted with the formidable task of guarding fortresses and protecting sheep from predators, sometimes left alone for days at a time.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Hey Woofy...what happened to all the pet pics??
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    There are two sides to the mountains
    Personally, I think we should stick to the experts in the field, namely the "Great Pyrenees Club of America", and listen to them when they talk about the origins of those dogs in their "native France", and call them the "Royal Dogs of France".

I think there is nothing wrong about liking a French dog, royal or not!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Personally, I think we should stick to the experts in the field, namely the "Great Pyrenees Club of America", and listen to them when they talk about the origins of those dogs in their "native France", and call them the "Royal Dogs of France".

I think there is nothing wrong about liking a French dog, royal or not!
    I guess if you understood anything about dogs, they, like people, can have their lineage traced. So when I say my dog is from Spanish heritage, it is.
  6.    #26  
    Not to mention that both threads should have been/should be in the Treocentral.com forum and not in Off Topic....
    That forum is for serious discussion about the forum itself and it is not for airing dirty laundry about the mods. Iput my thread here for a reason, but thanks for noticing.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    That forum is for serious discussion about the forum itself ....
    Woofy...I'm not quite sure what this means. Isnt it about dogs anymore??
    Woofy...I'm not quite sure what this means. Isnt it about dogs anymore??
    Did you drink a little too much this weekend This thread is about the closing of the dog thread, not about dogs
    Last edited by treo2die4; 06/13/2005 at 12:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Do you drink a little too much this weekend This thread is about the closing of the dog thread, not about dogs
    Oh...OK.

I think it was an outrage that the other thread was closed. It was such a family place with really good vibes until a breed hate monger started in. Hows that?
    Oh...OK.

I think it was an outrage that the other thread was closed. It was such a family place with really good vibes until a breed hate monger started in. Hows that?
    Much better, way to stay on topic
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Much better, way to stay on topic
  12.    #32  
    Oh...OK.

That's my girl
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Oh...OK.

"Breed Hate Monger"......sticks and stones clairegirl.
    What??...
    What??...
    whadda ya mean what? read your posts
    What??...
    I guess "Breed Hate Monger" is a derogatory statement. txxxxxxx is a bit touchy on this subject.
    I was confused Led astray. I still thought this was about posting dog pics. If you look back I even said "Woofy...I'm not quite sure what this means. Isnt it about dogs anymore?? "

I was then corrected. K?
    I was confused Led astray. I still thought this was about posting dog pics. If you look back I even said "Woofy...I'm not quite sure what this means. Isnt it about dogs anymore?? "

I was then corrected. K?
    well since you live in Boulder I'll let it slide this time
    Wait...are we supposed to be against American Staffordshire Terriers or American Pit Bull Terriers. It is soo hard keeping up with the cause de jour
    Wait...are we supposed to be against American Staffordshire Terriers or American Pit Bull Terriers. It is soo hard keeping up with the cause de jour
    No, I think we're against soup de jour.........
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast