1.    #1  
    txxxxxxe has contiously hijacked this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d=1#post706013

with his hatred of PitBulls. Agree or disagree the thread is for posting pics of pets...not debating nature of one bread of dog. I am trying to be very decent about this.

I reported it to the mods and was told to lighten up by toolkit. Good advice

I believe it is more appropriate to have a thread on pit bulls to express his views so others may respond and the other thread can be left alone.

Please read the thread if you are interested and ttrundle...please respond about your views on the breed here. Not hidden in a thread for posting pictures.

thank you
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 06/12/2005 at 11:39 PM.
    Mods: I want my name off this thread, I did not start it nor did I ask for it.
    It's the only way to get attention and get the thread he started shut down as well.
  4.    #4  
    and he continues in the other thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    yes, let's. The dangers of Pit Bulls.........
  5.    #5  
    ttrundle...you started this debate in an unrelated thread. It is appropriate to discuss a topic this sever in its own thread. You did start this...

post #4
    Hope you don't have any kids at your house or in the neighborhood

in this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=80091&page=1
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    and he continues in the other thread...
    damn right until you stop Hijacking my name..........leave it up to the Mods, you're not the police here.
  7.    #7  
    damn right until you stop Hijacking my name..........leave it up to the Mods, you're not the police here.

I'm happy to.(leave it up to the mods) Better you have your say here than in the picture thread.
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 06/12/2005 at 11:41 PM. Reason: clarify
  8.    #8  
    I have edited your name but it does not show as such in the forums.
    Done ...
    Edited this title as well ... I think one thread is good enough for discussion. <merged>
  11.    #12  
    thanks
    thank you.
  13.    #14  
    no prob
    uh......, I was thanking the Treo central staff!
  15.    #16  
    uh......, I was thanking the Treo central staff!
    oh...I thought you were talking about this

I have edited your name but it does not show as such in the forums.
    oh...I thought you were talking about this
    sorry dutch but I can't let jamespaulritter's post sit their unanswered. I won't post there unless I have a picture or if someone attacks me