Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I agree with you that M$ is not creating the policy but rather following the gov'ts. However, by doing biz there they are by default supporting the anti-democracy of the Chinese people. As do we all when we buy a t-shirt from Old Navy that was made in China.

Lest you forget...

EVERY time you pay income taxes (VOLUNTARILY I might add), which includes EVERY time you allow your employer to withhold your salary, you are supporting Communism. Yes, contrary to popular belief, America is a Communistic society.

- B.

I didn't say it would be easy. I just said it would be the truth. -- Morpheus, The Matrix
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.loveisearned.com<O</O
    Instant Messenger:<O</O
    AOL: brilovett, MSN: blovett@chicagogsb.edu, Yahoo: bm_lovett
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilovett
    Lest you forget...

EVERY time you pay income taxes (VOLUNTARILY I might add), which includes EVERY time you allow your employer to withhold your salary, you are supporting Communism. Yes, contrary to popular belief, America is a Communistic society.

- B.
    Are we all wearing our AFDB's?
    Let's get ready to rummm...ble
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I seee the Black Helicopter Brigade has arrived

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Doesnt Wackenhut Corporation run the black helicopters for the Feds...kinda like Halliburton of the air
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    sometimes my bathroom doubles as a wacken hut...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    ...the neighborhood birds have been known to use my walkin' hat for a bathroom...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    ...the neighborhood birds have been known to use my walkin' hat for a bathroom...
    Well, that's just disgusting. I can't believe what some people will post...

Quote Originally Posted by Brilovett
    Lest you forget...

- B.

I didn't say it would be easy. I just said it would be the truth. -- Morpheus, The Matrix
    I smell a Liberterian.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12