Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Two quick things.

1) Dean supporters, please utilize this online petition, Dean Speaks For Me to show the Dems on the Hill that Dean does represent the party's members.

2) All Democrats, the response to the Republicans' flopping around and whining every time Dean talks tough is to show them we're serious. We will do that by visiting the Democratic National Committee website and make a contribution. We will take back the Hill in 2006!
    Why do we keep trolling at Treo central
  3.    #3  
    Why do you consider that trolling?
    How does Dean represent you? He rambles, babbles, and cuts everyone down. He is an embarassment to middle America. Ben
    You should have learned during the last election that middle America is far from what the Democrats present. Dean is way too far to the left. An example of that is Hillary - when she talks to middle America, she is conservative, even goes against abortion. Hillary though changes her stance way too much. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    How does Dean represent you? He rambles, babbles, and cuts everyone down. He is an embarassment to middle America. Ben
    A perfect representation of daThomas

JUST KIDDING!

then again...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    There is nothing reasonable about anything Dean says. His statement republicans do not work and similar statements are pure rhetoric - worthless trash that even his buddies in congress distance themselves from. My suggestion to the DNC is to keep Dean and watch them never win another national election.
    Ben
    Thanks for the tip
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    Why do we keep trolling at Treo central
    You don't have to troll -you can stop
    da: you really see Dean as a positive to the Democratic party? - I just don't see it, care to enlighten me?
    Totally not surprising that daTommy is a fan and supporter of Dean. Not surprising at all. What is refreshing to know is that those of his politcal bent will never amount to anything. Dean will succeed in destroying the dems or will be given the boot.

But da, please tell us why anyone should go sign your little petition or whatever it is. I can't wait to hear this.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    But da, please tell us why anyone should go sign your little petition or whatever it is. I can't wait to hear this.
    Because he's not Rep. I really doubt he will be able to give you a more rational reason than that. DA isn't really FOR anything... He is only AGAINST stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    DA isn't really FOR anything... He is only AGAINST stuff.
    That's not quite true...he is for anything that is against the Republicans
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Dean is a spark plug for the Dem party . BTW-Fox news reported that he was turning down his message a little bit.

As the Dem chair, he really doesnt have to play to the moderates...its really not his job. Does he say things that I dont agree with or I think are over the top...yeah (but then so does just about every other politician.)
    Next year...He's gone. Hillary doesnt want him around
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Does he say things that I dont agree with or I think are over the top...yeah (but then so does just about every other politician.)
    But doesn't he also say things that alienate a significant block of his own party and drive those Repubs. that could vote Dem. even further away?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    You should have learned during the last election that middle America is far from what the Democrats present.
    Ben: I think there is more than one interpretation of the voters decision in the last election for president other than that the Democrats dont represent the middle of America. Plus, 51% doesnt really mean that it was that clear that America 'chose' President Bush. (But Im ok with it if you are ).

Bush won 51 percent of the popular vote.
    http://ap.grolier.com/cgi-bin-unauth...ssettype=0tdnp

Bush 62,040,606 51% 286

Kerry 59,028,109 48% 252

Nader 411,304 1% 0

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pag...lts/president/
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    But doesn't he also say things that alienate a significant block of his own party and drive those Repubs. that could vote Dem. even further away?
    He may but how many people listen to the DNC or RNC chairmans anyway? They arent elected by the general citizenship so they pretty much can say whatever they want (without the same policital repercussions).

Plus, what is their main job?...Fundraising. Arguably, Dean is doing a good job with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Next year...He's gone. Hillary doesnt want him around
    Maybe, I dont really know (and to some degree...dont care )
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Ben: I think there is more than one interpretation of the voters decision in the last election for president other than that the Democrats dont represent the middle of America. Plus, 51% doesnt really mean that it was that clear that America 'chose' President Bush. (But Im ok with it if you are ).

Bush won 51 percent of the popular vote.
    http://ap.grolier.com/cgi-bin-unauth...ssettype=0tdnp

Bush 62,040,606 51% 286

Kerry 59,028,109 48% 252

Nader 411,304 1% 0

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pag...lts/president/
    I just wanted to elaborate on this a little more. Here is a map that mixes the vote counts for each voting precinct. The closer it gets to middle ground it turns purple. I think it sheds a little more light on the subject.

Also if you notice the areas that would most likely to get hit with a terrorist attack voted for, Kerry. Strange since this election was based on "Protection".
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast