Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    well how much is too much?
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    well how much is too much?
    I'd guess about $1 billion
    pretty good guess

....which is, by the way, what we Americans spent on chewing gum alone for that year
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    looks like we need "chewing gum spending reform" too.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Not to mention we really need more regulations for all those farmers since their cows cause global warming
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    You have to watch those personal attacks Claire, haven't you been rebuked for this before?
    Soo sorry...I thought I read in here months ago that you had something to do with 7-11. If you are offended, I certainly apologize. I thought that you had an affiliation with them, thus making the comments not personal attacks. If your going to be that thin skinned, perhaps you need another playground.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Doesn't make your opinion any more credible than the student (claire) or the insurance agency owner (me) or anyone else (insertion, because I dont know what he does).
    I am the Voice of reason at TreoCentral. I kill kittens. I have taken my nine plus years of military service and now am on a one man mission as Defender of Freedom and all that is good!

I chop down trees,
    I eat my lunch
    I go to the lavat'ry

Oh..and I work for the LA Times.
    My title there is Token Republican.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    If your going to be that thin skinned, perhaps you need another playground.
    hey watch my paint job!

"beauty may be skin deep - but ugliness goes right down to the bone"
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I am the Voice of reason at TreoCentral. I kill kittens. I have taken my nine plus years of military service and now am on a one man mission as Defender of Freedom and all that is good!

I chop down trees,
    I eat my lunch
    I go to the lavat'ry
    I like to wear women's clothing and hang around in bars ......
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Ya but it was the way you responded. Like owning diagnostic imaging centers with 43 employees and a magazine is really a big deal. Who cares. Doesn't make your opinion any more credible than the student (claire) or the insurance agency owner (me) or anyone else (insertion, because I dont know what he does).
    The statement I made, about what I do had nothing to do about credibility, nothing at all. It has everything to do with Claire's little quip of me working at 7-11.
    The statement I made, about what I do had nothing to do about credibility, nothing at all. It has everything to do with Claire's little quip of me working at 7-11.
    jeez NRG - lighten up!

you know the old saying ....

"never argue with a fool - people cannot tell the difference!"
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Soo sorry...I thought I read in here months ago that you had something to do with 7-11. If you are offended, I certainly apologize. I thought that you had an affiliation with them, thus making the comments not personal attacks. If your going to be that thin skinned, perhaps you need another playground.
    Claire apology accepted. Sorry for going off on a rant.
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    jeez NRG - lighten up!

you know the old saying ....

"never argue with a fool - people cannot tell the difference!"
    I am done.
    ChilliG35 whistles tunelessly to the Lumber Jack Song ....but he's ok

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Not to mention we really need more regulations for all those farmers since their cows cause global warming
    Don't forget the rebuttal to this essay found here.
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Man that is just plain bad.
    Man that is just plain bad.
    It's what I do here...

Don't forget the rebuttal to this essay found here.
    i don't know about that man ....there are some co-workers here who spew greenhouse gases faster than it can be absorbed - and I'm talking about what comes out both orifices!
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast