Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Forced Induction...Ohhhh....like that Michael Jackson person!!!

Strange you are...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    ummm - I was talking about performance modifications on the G35
    I had a whole lot of stuff done like forced induction supercharger, custom air intakes, headers, exhaust and reprogrammed ECU etc.
    So that would make it a goin' machine - have you dynoed it - what kind of horses and torque does she generate? I have an older M3 I'm thinking about adding a supercharger to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Forced Induction...Ohhhh....like that Michael Jackson person!!!

Strange you are...
    no no! you're confusing it with forced abduction!
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    So that would make it a goin' machine - have you dynoed it - what kind of horses and torque does she generate? I have an older M3 I'm thinking about adding a supercharger to...
    haven't had a chance to dyno it yet - though i do expect another 70 rwhp based on what i hear from other users.

But i have taken it around the track a few times - and it does rip! Shaved at least 0.97 secs off my 0-60 (yes i do have a Greddy timer)
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    How old? E30 old or E36 old? If you have an E30 here is the way to go. If it is E36 old then here is where you want to go. Hope these help. Also if you are into the BMW thing here is a great board for you to bounce questions off of people. Hope this helps you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    How old? E30 old or E36 old? If you have an E30 here is the way to go. If it is E36 old then here is where you want to go. Hope these help. Also if you are into the BMW thing here is a great board for you to bounce questions off of people. Hope this helps you.
    ahhh - I remember when I used to lust for the M3 (back when I had the 328ci) - but now the G35 is quite satisfying - and still above the poverty line. Though that may not last long as I've been eyeing the porsche 997 (someday!)
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    97 E36 - it's my favorite toy Nothing drives like a BMW (at least nothing that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for anyway)

Thanks for the links!
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    97 E36 - it's my favorite toy Nothing drives like a BMW (at least nothing that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for anyway)

Thanks for the links!
    No prob. Did you post a picture of it in the car thread?
    Nothing drives like a BMW
    My Jeep can go places the bimmer only dreams of.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Mine too

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    U2?
    Ten years past their prime

and R2D2??
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    That's what the Avalanche is for
    phallic symbol
    That's what the Avalanche is for
    I want one of those
    oops wrong thread!
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I wouldn't be to sure of that. Back in the day I had a 85 325e(e=economy) with peeling paint and ripped up cloth seats. Well one day my buddy got stuck with his Jeep in some sugar sand, and guess what pulled him out, that's right my beater BMW.

For clarification his jeep was a Cherokee. I am assuming that you have a Wrangler, which in this case you could probably get over the rocks much better than old 325e. But boy that car could hang pretty well in off-road circumstances.
    I want one of those
    We've only had it about 4 months - pretty sweet, room for the Mtn bikes, dirt bikes., etc. and they ride extremely well.
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    oops wrong thread!
    Sorry - we did highjack it didn't we...
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast