Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    i don't know about that man ....there are some co-workers here who spew greenhouse gases faster than it can be absorbed - and I'm talking about what comes out both orifices!
    Where do you work?!?!? I will be sure to steer clear of that office.
    didn't you know?? I work at the Palm help desk!
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    didn't you know?? I work at the Palm help desk!
    No I didn't know that, guess it is a good thing I don't have to go there since there is T|C. Really got alot of gasbags around you huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Where have you been Advance? I haven't seen you around in a while.
    Work and tracking down RE investments before the RE bubble pops. I had two 1031 tax exchanges and realized I actually got a lot of work done not on the forums! Anyways, realized my opinion like your's, daThomas (aka 35 yr old eminem wannabee, lol), etc will never change anyone's mind. I do lurk every once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    So how is that kool-aid?
    I'll lay off the kool-aid if you lay off the bleach - leave some for your tighty whities!
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Work and tracking down RE investments before the RE bubble pops. I had two 1031 tax exchanges and realized I actually got a lot of work done not on the forums! Anyways, realized my opinion like your's, daThomas (aka 35 yr old eminem wannabee, lol), etc will never change anyone's mind. I do lurk every once in a while.
    Interesting, when do you think the RE bubble will pop? You are here in Florida with me so I will take your word on the subject. The reason I ask is I am looking at purchasing house on the water and I am weebit worried of overpaying due to all the specs out there. What do you think is going to happen.

You are right we cannot change peoples minds but we can always inform.
    Last edited by NRG; 06/13/2005 at 09:34 PM.
    Sorry for going off on a rant.
    K. Enuff about your working credentials. What magazine do you own? I dont work. My parents feel it enough that I am a student and I should be able to relax, go sunbathing, go into the mountains and not worry about anything during the summer. So being a student is my career. I just finished my 2nd year at University of Colorado.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Hmmm...I'm moving to Colorado for the summer.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    K. Enuff about your working credentials. What magazine do you own? I dont work. My parents feel it enough that I am a student and I should be able to relax, go sunbathing, go into the mountains and not worry about anything during the summer. So being a student is my career. I just finished my 2nd year at University of Colorado.
    The magazine caters to the Aesthetic side of medicine (i.e. Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic dentist, laser hair removal, and such things). I have a website which you can visit and check out New Outlook Magazine. We are in the process of updating our website, so it doesn't look sooooo.............cheap. I am no web designer and I put it up in a hurry so it looks like I did just that. But do keep an eye on it from time to time in the coming weeks and you shall see it change.

Ahh, the good old days of college. I think it is good for you to just focus on school and get that out of the way. You know less distractions . I am not too far out of college myself so the memory of it all is still fresh in my mind.

Oh yeah congrats on your second year, only two more to go.
    I remember very little of college...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I remember very little of college...
    I hear ya.
    I hear ya.
    What I remember most is scheduling my classes around my drinking schedule
    she said sunbathing...heh heh
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    she said sunbathing...heh heh
    Imagine working in an insurance office all day. Under fluorescent lights. Pastey white skin. Ohhh....sorry
    4400?? How did that happen?

ChilliG35 ---> hung around college as long as he could until he was finally thrown out. Life has been downhill ever since
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Life has been downhill ever since
    Are you a ski racer??
    how did you guess??

actually no - I do love downhill skiing, but race mod cars

actually no - I do love downhill skiing, but race mod cars
    I thought mods rode scooters

ummm - I was talking about performance modifications on the G35
    I had a whole lot of stuff done like forced induction supercharger, custom air intakes, headers, exhaust and reprogrammed ECU etc.
    No wonder I have no money to upgrade my T600 *sigh*
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast