Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    It breaks my heart to say I have only 2 months left in Kansas before I shove off to Springfeild Missouri to attend MSU

What's that saying about a frying pan and a fire
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I went to school at the U of Mizzou for a year...okay, my parents paid for me to drink and fornicate for a year, since I went to class like, not very much at all.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I went to school at the U of Mizzou for a year...okay, my parents paid for me to drink and fornicate for a year, since I went to class like, not very much at all.
    and look at you today...hairy palms and all
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    and look at you today...hairy palms and all
    There's too many kittens running around...just doing my part, grrlie.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I hate to go back on topic in the midst of this stimulating exchange, but I ran across this on the web yesterday.

http://www.avatarsx.com/
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Hey Woofy...pretty kewl
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    I've been here about 6 months, and I want my avatar. Where do you find a good selection of avatars? Everything I try is either too large, or is on a trojan-infested site. Anybody?
    jaharr you still have no avatar I see? You didnt like any of these?--->here

I think this one is awesome

Well if you dont like any of those just google "avatar" or "animated gif" it should provide a lot of hits. Also I just got a great program the other day that allows you to create and or edit animated gifs so let me know if you need any help.
  8.    #48  
    I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the people who made my new avatar possible. James, I could not have done it without you. You should know that it was between Snoopy and Spiderman and, well, Spiderman was just too large of a file. Woof, thanks for the link, you inspire me. And to everyone else, from monkeys to trojan-infested photographs to hairy palms, you all kept a smile on my face when times got tough. You guys are crazy! I mean that!!
    Well if you change your mind on spidey I shrunk him down for you so he fits now

i was thinking about changing mine to this:

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!

this was configured for hofo...so i will have to reconfigure it for here
    Spidey looks like he is on one of those eliptical trainers
    Ya he only has 2 frames so he looks like he is stopming on ants. I use to have a great spiderman where he was dancing really gay like.

Sort of like this

Ya he only has 2 frames so he looks like he is stopming on ants. I use to have a great spiderman where he was dancing really gay like.

Sort of like this

somebody used to use that avitar. Cant remember who
    Ya its one of the freebies I found so I bet she gets around I also had it posted in an avatar test for awhile.
  15.    #55  
    Well if you change your mind on spidey I shrunk him down for you so he fits now

Great, just when I thought I had put that decision behind me.
  16.    #56  
    I let them duke it out. Even on his Sopwith Camel, Snoopy was no match for Spidey.
    He needs a Treo...

OK I'll give him a treo
    "Tommy want wingys"
    Ohhh man thats awsome, where did you get that? Did you make that?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast