1.    #1  
    Wow, I haven't been around here for almost 4 months now! Did I miss anything?

Anyway, thought I'ld drop buy and see how all you Treo nuts are doing. The post counts around here have gone crazy! How the heck did chicky rise soo fast? Umm... nevermind, that was a silly question.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    4 months? How could you have stayed away so long? You've missed so much...'whats the snowflake for', 'Insertion is bugging me...is there a button', 'Terry Shiavo', 'Clownracer', 'Newsweek article', and so much more!

Welcome back.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Yeah, the Treo addiction was getting too much. Plus my x50v needed more of my attention!

Anyway, I don't know if I'll stick around though...the noise in the forums seems as unberable as ever...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Don't forget shadowmite's exodus from TC
    gfunk,

Your being MIA was noticed:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84996

Welcome back and hope you stick around.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 06/09/2005 at 01:33 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Hey gfunk welcome back. So is it true that you and Chick Dance (Noodles) are the same person?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hey g...it's summer, hang with us a while
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Hey gfunk, I've recently been fading off this forum myself. Been hella busy these past few months. I guess I'll be more active again whenever the new Treo comes out.
    Another victim of WM! Glad you like it.