Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I ran into a cute Treo 650 user at Goverment Center Right now and the best I could tell her is nice Treo 650 (sprint) and if she had heard of TCPMP B4 she had to get on the D line. I really need work on my pickup lines.

Are you her? b.c I would like to get a drink with you. it's not wvery day you meet a cute Treo user in Boston.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    You should have gotten on the 'D' train with her and kept talking. The Treo makes it easy to start talking to all people (especially women).
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Should have told her about T|C, Timmay
  4.    #4  
    well she was smart enough to use a SD card and pocket tunes (and asked me if I had a SD card n listened to music). Also her treo had a Javo type skin on it so I thought she was a well educated Treo user... hopefully she know of t|c... if not, worst things could happen... my Treo's screen could crack ::knocks on wood::

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    worst things could happen... my Treo's screen could crack ::knocks on wood::

Timmay
    ouch!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    hey - maybe we should have a new forum category "Treo Meeting Place" for those lonely Treo users out there.
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    well she was smart enough to use a SD card and pocket tunes (and asked me if I had a SD card n listened to music). Also her treo had a Javo type skin on it so I thought she was a well educated Treo user... hopefully she know of t|c... if not, worst things could happen... my Treo's screen could crack ::knocks on wood::

Timmay
    Did you hit up MTDN as well for your little cutie?
    OMG. that was me. Don't you recognize my avatar? I know I know, I was much younger then.
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    OMG. that was me. Don't you recognize my avatar? I know I know, I was much younger then.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, do you think she was the ONLY woman there with a Treo?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    If she's from Boston, chances are pretty good you'll see her around Gov't Center again. That's the rush hour crowd.
    Should of taken a picture it would lasted longer
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    hey - maybe we should have a new forum category "Treo Meeting Place" for those lonely Treo users out there.
    Worked for me...not that I was lonely...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    You should've beamed your business card to her... I would've said hey, I know you need to catch a train.. here's my card... lets chat sometime.. then pull out your treo like a pimp.. and zap!! She has da digits...

To sell the product, you have to be a good salesman...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Worked for me...not that I was lonely...
    Admit it MonkeyMan! Your life was cold and empty before we got together...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Admit it MonkeyMan! Your life was cold and empty before we got together...
    I dunno Christina - his eyes still have that vacant look!
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    I dunno Christina - his eyes still have that vacant look!
    That's the look of pure exhaustion...he gets it after the long, hard nights of playing with his MonkeyMistress...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    That's the look of pure exhaustion...he gets it after the long, hard nights of playing with his MonkeyMistress...
    ah! that explains it! and now I remember that look - saw it in a mirror a long while ago!
    Specifically, its the look of "WTF?? I didn't know ones mouth could do such things!!!"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Specifically, its the look of "WTF?? I didn't know ones mouth could do such things!!!"
    exactly!!!!!
    Baby...you ain't seen nothin' yet!
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast