Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 141 to 155 of 155
  1. #141  
    Don't feel bad...she's even pissed at me
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2. #142  
    Claire were sorry. We didnt mean for you to feel picked on. Please come back and tell us that we are pr_cks.

    Insertion is leach
    I'm a green Kansan
    Hofo_mofo is a foreigner
    Otter Emperor usually only hangs out with chipmunks and squirrels

    So you see, we know no better.
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Claire were sorry. We didnt mean for you to feel picked on. Please come back and tell us that we are pr_cks.
    She already did (to me, at least.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    She already did (to me, at least.)
    Good...now it's my turn...
  5. #146  
    jeez
    I'm away for just one day - and all hell breaks loose!

    Yes it was a typo - blame the itsy-bitsy Treo keyboard for that - plus I was trying to shoot it off before my plane took off (Please turn off all electronic devices...)
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  6. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    that - plus I was trying to shoot it off before my plane took off

    Too much information, but thanks for sharing.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  7. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Too much information, but thanks for sharing.
    now what - a Insertion wannabe???
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  8. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    now what - a Insertion wannabe???
    No I don't think you qualify.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  9. #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    now what - a Insertion wannabe???
    Fool! Be very afraid. I have been breeding my own army of clones inside my secret lair. (I said lair, not Claire!)
    Soon I shall unleash them ALL to take over the internet.

    Yes, that's right, it will all be mine!

    MINE!!

    MINE!!!

    Bwahahahahahahah!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Fool! Be very afraid. I have been breeding my own army of clones inside my secret lair. (I said lair, not Claire!)
    Soon I shall unleash them ALL to take over the internet.

    Yes, that's right, it will all be mine!

    MINE!!

    MINE!!!

    Bwahahahahahahah!!!!
    At least we know what they look like.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  11. #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    At least we know what they look like.
    I am visualizing claire's hamster page, but full of monkeys saying WTF!
  12. #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekuzco
    I am visualizing claire's hamster page, but full of monkeys saying WTF!
    Claire's hamster page?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  13. #155  
    Wait, so you had the guts to talk with her and find out she used an SD card and listened to music and what-not, but you couldn't ask her out for a drink? Stand tall soldier!
    1 | 2
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Posting Permissions