Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 155
  1. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Unless "corned" has a meaning that many of us DONT have a clue what it is, how come it just couldnt have been a typo?
    It was a typo and I responded to the type with sarcasm. I apologize for possibly upsetting some. Although I am unsure whether they are really upset or not. I'll flog myself in the morning.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  2. #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I've got corn feilds to the left of me, corn feilds to the right of me, and we go shukin but not cornin???

    If you build it....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    what? i like eating carcinogens LOL

    Me too.. I bbq'd last night. Chicken and Corn.... Seriously.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  4. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Me too.. I bbq'd last night. Chicken and Corn.... Seriously.
    man its been like forever since ive had a bbq....
  5. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    man its been like forever since ive had a bbq....

    You are overdressed for the occasion
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  6. #127  
    I had bbq salmon the other day
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    You are overdressed for the occasion
    hey for the past week and a bit its been 30c, and with the humidity close if not over 40c...
  8. #129  
    Otter I looked at your pics. Is most of your interior pine or was that a pic of a friends house? All except my bedrooms are pine 1x6's.

  9. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Otter I looked at your pics. Is most of your interior pine or was that a pic of a friends house? All except my bedrooms are pine 1x6's.

    I gots me lots of pics. Which ones you talking about? I am renting my current place and it has pine paneling. We visited a cabin in Canada which was pine boards.

    I want a cabin at some point, as well.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  10. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I had bbq salmon the other day

    not into bbq'd fish... I like sushi though.

    Which fish you like the most?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  11. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    not into bbq'd fish... I like sushi though.

    Which fish you like the most?
    Obviously salmon. Trout, although the reference to the "Brown Finless Trout" in the crapper thread has me looking at it in a totally different way now.

    And sushi is good!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I gots me lots of pics. Which ones you talking about? I am renting my current place and it has pine paneling. We visited a cabin in Canada which was pine boards.

    I want a cabin at some point, as well.
    It must have been the cabin,

    Our house is a stone house with pine interior. There were a lot of bobcat skins and buck heads on the walls before we bought it but I am an inferior decorater and have spruced it up with rustic antiques and generic assembly line "Pier One" decor.


    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    It was a typo and I responded to the type with sarcasm. I apologize for possibly upsetting some. Although I am unsure whether they are really upset or not.
    My professional opinion is that every post in this thread was typed with a smile,,,,,,or a smirk
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 06/15/2005 at 10:25 AM.
  13. #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter

    My professional opinion is that every post in this thread was typed with a smile,,,,,,or a smirk

    It was with a smile. However, it started because I thought Claire's avatar was smirking and sneering at me. Now I know better.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  14. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    they're only 4 stars...what is this pre 13 colonies...mayflower (or is mayfair) time?
    I think she is a red state gal anyway.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  15. #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I think she is a red state gal anyway.
    she's a commi?!?!
  16. #139  
    pssst....











































    LEAVE CLAIRE ALONE!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    she's a commi?!?!
    noooooo....i would never say that... red state, blue state, purple state... its a joke.

    As a matter of fact, everything I said is in jest. I can see that for some reason some people think I went over the top. So, to Claire, I apologize if you were offended or upset over anything I said. I don't see anything out of the ordinary in what I said but I will cease and desist.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions