Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Baby...you ain't seen nothin' yet!
    I don't think he means "talking" hun
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    I don't think he means "talking" hun
    She talks good too. The way she moons and tells me she loves me every night...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    She talks good too. The way she moons and tells me she loves me every night...
    Moons? Like this: <deleted -KR>

Moons? Like this:

or do you mean Moans?

Huh?
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 06/09/2005 at 09:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Moons? Like this: <deleted -KR>

Moons? Like this:

or do you mean Moans?

Huh?
    Her *** is much nicer...and she aint blonde...but okay
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 06/09/2005 at 09:35 AM.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    BIG UP THIS THREAD!

In Canada, not that many ppl have the Treo, maybe the bussiness chicks ... but, haven't seen many. LOL

All the azn FOBS carry the V3, the most useless over priced phone ever.
    Last edited by E2EK1EL; 06/09/2005 at 06:03 AM.
    Wow, the direction this thread is going in is hilarious!

Man Bigred, the only people with Treos in Boston/Cambridge I ever see are old business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Admit it MonkeyMan! Your life was cold and empty before we got together...
    Gosh...dont tell him that. Now he'll never leave you alone
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Behave, Grrlfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Behave, Grrlfriend!
    Just trying to warn her of your monkeybiz
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    You should've beamed your business card to her... I would've said hey, I know you need to catch a train.. here's my card... lets chat sometime.. then pull out your treo like a pimp.. and zap!! She has da digits...

To sell the product, you have to be a good salesman...
    I was thinking about that 2 seconds after she got on the Train... Guess I could have bluetoothed it to her, I got a range of ~30 feet right?

Oh well, it was a long shot...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    So I've noticed... It's pretty much 24/7 with the MoonyMonkey...
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL
    BIG UP THIS THREAD!

In Canada, not that many ppl have the Treo, maybe the bussiness chicks ... but, haven't seen many. LOL

All the azn FOBS carry the V3, the most useless over priced phone ever.
    The CTO and few other E level exec have the Treo 650. I had fun rubbing elbows with them over lunch but that's the best I've been able to do in two years of having a Treo... and 5 years of having a handspring...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Hi,
    I ran into a cute Treo 650 user at Goverment Center Right now and the best I could tell her is nice Treo 650 (sprint) and if she had heard of TCPMP B4 she had to get on the D line. I really need work on my pickup lines.

Are you her? b.c I would like to get a drink with you. it's not wvery day you meet a cute Treo user in Boston.

Timmay
    To late Timmay she ran off with Little Jimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Hi,
    I ran into a cute Treo 650 user at Goverment Center Right now and the best I could tell her is nice Treo 650 (sprint) and if she had heard of TCPMP B4 she had to get on the D line. I really need work on my pickup lines.

Are you her? b.c I would like to get a drink with you. it's not wvery day you meet a cute Treo user in Boston.

Timmay
    It's come to this .....
    trawling for treo tramps! *sigh*
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    hey - maybe we should have a new forum category "Treo Meeting Place" for those lonely Treo users out there.

lol
    how hot would it be if you actually met her thru TC
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    "Treo Tramps" sounds like a geeky female biker gang. But after hearing of ANY cute chicks with a T650, I'm gonna go Troll Govt. center with my T650 around my neck and my Hbh-660 on my ear..... nothing better to do on a cloudy day.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm4000m
    "Treo Tramps" sounds like a geeky female biker gang. But after hearing of ANY cute chicks with a T650, I'm gonna go Troll Govt. center with my T650 around my neck and my Hbh-660 on my ear..... nothing better to do on a cloudy day.
    Be careful..I'd imagine any chicks with a Treo hearing you refer to them as "Tramps" would probably wring your turkey neck
    Be careful..I'd imagine any chicks with a Treo hearing you refer to them as "Tramps" would probably wring your turkey neck
    oopps --- PC alarm!

from now on, all you treo geeks (or freaks) it's just Treo chicks - or Treo vixens if you like to live dangerously
    this thread is a mess... lmao!!

tc has really changed
    Blessed beyond measure!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast