Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I love this stuff

(posted from the Treo with Xiino blaxer at near light speed ,,,,,,, compared to the slow, slow, slow Treo blazer)
    Of course, if Xiino is moving at near light speed, it appears to age much slower than the rest of our Treos.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    You would have to go fast enough to outrun the expanding universe, and fast enough to get back before all of the stars burned out. (which means you would have to go faster than the speed of light, which is impossible.)
    So if you were in the beachball, you never could really get back to where you started. I think I understand.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Nothing. No space. No time. There is no outside of the beachball.
    I cant argue with this but is there a way of thinking about this so that it makes sense?
    Right. Unless [turning on geek mode] you go through a theoretical wormhole, which is like folding up the beachball up so when you travel through the folds, you travel to a different part of the beachball by only moving a short distance. [geek mode off]
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I cant argue with this but is there a way of thinking about this so that it makes sense?
    Not really.
  6.    #266  
    Nothing. No space. No time. There is no outside of the beachball.
    Mr. Linear says: "Has to be something -- or else the beachball could not expand into it !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Mr. Linear says: "Has to be something -- or else the beachball could not expand into it !!

Right. "It" is nothing. Therefore nothing is something. Which proves that any loser can make something out of nothing.

I need a drink.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Isn't there a "thread about nothing" somewhere in Off-topic??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #269  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Isn't there a "thread about nothing" somewhere in Off-topic??
    Yes.

This one's about trolling.

What's your point?

Cheers, Perry
    Yes.

This one's about trolling.

What's your point?

Cheers, Perry
    Keep it up, troll boy, and this will be you:

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Right. "It" is nothing. Therefore nothing is something. Which proves that any loser can make something out of nothing.
    The real question is not about it, but "is". You say, "It "is" nothing."....To prove my point, let's look at history.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

That should clear the air on this entire matter
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  12.    #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Keep it up, troll boy, and this will be you:

I thought it was a good "trolling" comment. . . . . . . . I only seek to emulate my model in this regard . . . . .

P.S. Good Don King hair. . . . . . (See the bad joke post #30)

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/16/2005 at 08:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The real question is not about it, but "is". You say, "It "is" nothing."....To prove my point, let's look at history.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Yeah he did have a problem explaining himself there. Trying to beat around the bush was insulting to America. Of course, I have been less than impressed with his "replacement" as well.

"Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."—G. W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl

Im reading the words, and they look like sentences,,,,but I'm having trouble pulling any meaning out of it.

I'm going to go eat some cheerios, go out side and do some yard work, hang a few doors and have some diet coke then come back and try again. OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Yeah he did have a problem explaining himself there. Trying to beat around the bush was insulting to America. Of course, I have been less than impressed with his "replacement" as well.

"Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."—G. W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
    Have you ever read the Bushisms

"I think younger workers — first of all, younger workers have been promised benefits the government — promises that have been promised, benefits that we can't keep. That's just the way it is." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 4, 2005

Have you ever read the Bushisms

"I think younger workers — first of all, younger workers have been promised benefits the government — promises that have been promised, benefits that we can't keep. That's just the way it is." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 4, 2005
    Yeah, but it's not his fault. He was born that way. And we elected him. If a little over half the people in this country agree with his "direction" than that is the direction we go. And when a little over half the people can agree on a new "direction" we will go that way....lalalalalala
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

I think Bush got a lot of people involved in democracy. I had never voted before. I always thought I was to busy, school work, the gym, chasig girls I've also been a dad since I was 17. So I left it to everyone else to vote. But after Bushes first term I found the time to make it to the polls to vote for Kerry.
  18.    #278  
    Ahh, from space to politics. I think we are still on the same topic; the unfathomable!

Cheers, Perry
    I think Bush got a lot of people involved in democracy. I had never voted before. I always thought I was to busy, school work, the gym, chasig girls I've also been a dad since I was 17. So I left it to everyone else to vote. But after Bushes first term I found the time to make it to the polls to vote for Kerry.

That's the spirit....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Ahh, from space to politics. I think we are still on the same topic; the unfathomable!

Cheers, Perry

Precisely.

We could start talking about how there are people who think the earth is flat and that fossils are here only to fool us.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<