1.    #1  
    Thanks in advance, i need an account. Please private message me. I'd greatly appreciate it.
    For sure. Check your PM in a minute.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks all, for the gmail account and TC users are great! No need to offer anymore because i have got it!

Brian
    How do you set up the Treo to get Gmail and what is the best mail program to use. I have a Cingular Treo 650.
    Just set my sprint treo 650 up today using versamail. I am a newbie so Im using treo's default versamail, but do a treocentral search for some of the threads regarding email applications.There are tons of good info and polls here.

As far as setting up versamail with gmail, this might help. It was taken from gmail's website:

>>You can use the following information to configure POP with many mail clients. If you encounter difficulties, we suggest contacting your mail client's customer support department for further instructions.

Incoming Mail (POP3) Server - requires SSL: pop.gmail.com
    Use SSL: Yes
    Port: 995
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - requires TLS: smtp.gmail.com (use authentication)
    Use Authentication: Yes
    Use STARTTLS: Yes (some clients call this SSL)
    Port: 465 or 587
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Name: your Gmail username (including '@gmail.com')
    Email Address: your full Gmail email address (username@gmail.com)
    Password: your Gmail password

Please note that if your client does not support SMTP authentication, you won't be able to send mail through your client using your Gmail address.<<

*also be sure to allow pop access in gmail's settings.

Hope that helps
    i have gmail to give, pm me if you'd like.