1.    #1  
    Post a picture of your work area and post your computer specs here!

Alienware Area-51m 5500 (766) - Cyborg Green - 15.4" LCD / 15" Acer CRT
    3.4GHz P4 (HT) 512KB L2 Cache
    2GB PC-3200 DDR SDRAM (OCed 450MHz)
    nVidia GeForce FX go5700 (OCed 400/300)
    60 GB Internal HDD / 200GB Maxtor OneTouch External HDD
    Standard Floppy and ZIP drive
    CD-RW/DVD-RW 8X Optical Drive
    Custom 4.2 Altec Lansing Sound System w/ Sound Field Expansion
    Saitek PC Gaming Keyboard with Blue Backlight
    Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse
    fUnc Surface 1030 Black Mouse Pad

And you can't see it, but there's enough wires under there to read like an underground radio station.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    Post a picture of your work area and post your computer specs here!

Looks like you cleaned up and setup everything just right so you could take a pic of it just for this occassion. I'm wondering does your setup look that neat everyday?

BTW....pretty cool looking.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

Looks like you cleaned up and setup everything just right so you could take a pic of it just for this occassion. I'm wondering does your setup look that neat everyday?

BTW....pretty cool looking.
    Doesn't look like there's much room to mess up with all the toys in place. I agree -nice setup.
  4.    #4  
    LOL, for the most part it stays neat like that, when I get into whatever it is I'm doing it gets messed up, usually scrambling for paper to write something down or work something out. Thanks, how about you guys, take a quick pic and post it

Are you kidding? My "setup" would impress no one. I buy older technology every few years to replace ancient technology. I'm lucky I have external speakers and not just the internal one

Still, I like pretty pictures of shiny sexy computers, so I hope others out there will post
    Just upgraded to this system...

That is funny Big, LOL
  8.    #8  
    lmao looks like my first computer, ah I miss the ol turbo button which upped it to a whole 8MHz

Here is the actual beta version of the Treo circa 1954... the concept trials were well ahead of their time... you can see that some of the components reflect the leading edge design of the day... note how they enabled directional scrolling and the advanced screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images