Page 1 of 43 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 845
  1.    #1  
    Remember the outrage by the Republicans when Clinton denied having sex with Monica when you listen to this!

    http://www.peacecandy.com/gwbush/remindus/

    "Its not about sex, its about lies!!" -GOP chorus
  2. #2  
    So many Clinton lies, so little interest.........Trolling again I see..........
  3. #3  
    go take off your clothes somewhere else nudist


    -silent chorus of hundreds of thousand dead Iraqis
  4. #4  
    Hehehe, awesome, thanks Nudist
  5. #5  
    i think it is a powerful clip but is it bush fault for receiving wrong information from the intelligence community?
  6. #6  
    I don't understand. Treocentral.com.......I had thought for some reason this forum had something to do with my Treo. Apparently I should have done a SEARCH first and I would have found more of your useless rhetoric. You do know this is Bush's second-term and you will get another chance in just a few more glorious years.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  7. #7  
    Hi Toadboy....welcome to our corner of the world. Just kinda ignore nudist. He's just upset because in 2000, he was one of those that couldnt figure out how a punch card ballot worked.
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 06/01/2005 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Personal attack
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  8. #8  
    Just let it go nudist....take a deeeepppppp breath and just let it go....this grudge holding will only cause you pain and sorrow.....
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    I don't understand. Treocentral.com.......I had thought for some reason this forum had something to do with my Treo. Apparently I should have done a SEARCH first and I would have found more of your useless rhetoric. You do know this is Bush's second-term and you will get another chance in just a few more glorious years.
    well it is the off topic forum. You should have been here before the election
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hi Toadboy....welcome to our corner of the world. Just kinda ignore nudist. He's just upset because in 2000, he was one of those that couldnt figure out how a punch card ballot worked.
    and since he's a nudist everyone can see his hanging chad
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 06/01/2005 at 09:24 AM.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    and since he's a nudist everyone can see his hanging chad
    I thought he had a pet chipmunk
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  12. #12  
    What is this obsession with "Bush lies"?? Everyone loves to blame the president because he is the perfect scape-goat. He was given false information. Saddam did nothing to keep anyone from thinking he didn't have WMD. If Saddam did have them, and Bush did nothing, he would be crucified for doing nothing. He was proactive, and oh well, no WMD. But a ruthless dictator was taken out of office. Yeah, that's just a horrible thing now isn't it?

    Instead of complaining and whining like a loser about the president, why don't you take some time and look at who you and the idiots around you have sent to the house and senate. Oh yeah, that's right! We live in a democracy, NOT a dictatorship or an empire! The president isn't making all of the decisions on his own! Wow. Isn't it CRAZY when you take the time to understand the process in which decisions are made in our government?
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by BugzLife
    i think it is a powerful clip but is it bush fault for receiving wrong information from the intelligence community?
    perhaps this may answer your question, from

    http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/

    "The Downing Street "Memo" is actually a document containing meeting minutes transcribed during the British Prime Minister's meeting on July 23, 2002?a full eight months PRIOR to the invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003. The Times of London printed the text of this document on Sunday, May 1, 2005, but to date US media coverage has been limited. This site is intended to act as a resource for anyone who wants to understand the facts revealed in this document.

    The contents of the memo are shocking. The minutes detail how our government did not believe Iraq was a greater threat than other nations; how intelligence was "fixed" to sell the case for war to the American public; and how the Bush administration?s public assurances of "war as a last resort" were at odds with their privately stated intentions.

    ...


    When asked, British officials "did not dispute the document's authenticity." and a senior American official has described it as "absolutely accurate." Yet the Bush administration continues to simultaneously sidestep the issue while attempting to cast doubt on the memo?s authenticity."
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    So many Clinton lies, so little interest.........Trolling again I see..........
    please share the lies that Clinton told that led us into war, cost us 1600+ American lives, injured 10s of thousands of American troops, and killed more than 100,000 non-combatant, non-terrorist civilians.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Just let it go nudist....take a deeeepppppp breath and just let it go....this grudge holding will only cause you pain and sorrow.....
    you wish! I am enjoying watching the republican party distroy itself. too bad it is taking America down with it.

    why not attack the information I present instead of attack me??

    oh.. because you can't!

    every one of your silly comments directed at me personally just makes my posts more credible. haven't you figured that out yet? everyone can see you have no answer for the repeated lies Bush tells in the first post in this thread.

    Bush's approval rating is at an all time LOW, congress' approval at an all time low. good work, GOP!
  16. #16  
    Iraq had over 10 years to prove to the world they didn't have WMDs. If they truly didn't have WMD, they obviously didn't make their case very well. Hindsight is 20/20, however, like dcsipe said:
    a ruthless dictator was taken out of office. Yeah, that's just a horrible thing now isn't it?
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    please share the lies that Clinton told that led us into war, cost us 1600+ American lives, injured 10s of thousands of American troops, and killed more than 100,000 non-combatant, non-terrorist civilians.
    Now your qualifying lies, get a life, find an electible Dem. president, but put your free time to good use.

  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    Did Bush Lie?? You decide!
    Um...the US already did...on Tuesday, November 2, 2004...these are the same arguments that were around before the election...since they obviously didn't prevent Bush from winning the election (popular and electorial vote), what is your point? What do you expect to happen? Why continue this debate? Talk about 'move on'. It's about time you anti-Bush people take your own advise...move on!
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    please share the lies that Clinton told that led us into war, cost us 1600+ American lives, injured 10s of thousands of American troops, and killed more than 100,000 non-combatant, non-terrorist civilians.
    Talk about pre-judging.... although there have been unfortunate innocent casualities, I wouldn't be so quick to judge all the civilians over there as 'non-terrorists' and 'non-combatant'.

    The Iraqiis loyal to their previous way of life aren't making a good case for themselves. If you look at it in that context, the 'Saddam-loyalists' can be considered WMDs themselves...they continue to needlessly bomb and kill innocent civilians. Sounds like terrorist activity to me. Your hate and anger is skewing your judgement. (quick, go ahead and quote Yoda now! )

    What do you suggest we do? or have done?

    Either way, whatever Bush would have done, anti-Bush-ites would whine whine and whine.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekuzco
    Either way, whatever Bush would have done, anti-Bush-ites would whine whine and whine.
    Exactly. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Everyone claims Bush went after Saddam to take attention away from the chase for Osama. BULL. While Osama is at the top of the list, the goal is to eliminate threats and terrorism. The administration is doing what they can to deliver.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
Page 1 of 43 12345611 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions