Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243 LastLast
    Those Whacko americans are at it again...

"While we were working in the last week to raise sufficient funds to place the full page newspaper ad in the San Francisco Chronicle before March 18, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors (the city council) voted by a 7-3 margin to support the impeachment of George W. Bush and **** Cheney. The resolution calls on the Democratic delegation from the city to move for impeachment. The timing of the ad couldn't be better. Similar resolutions are being offered in city councils around the country. The people must use all avenues to pursue this growing nationwide grassroots movement."

From an email from votetoimpeach.org
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Awesome...
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Those Whacko americans are at it again...

"While we were working in the last week to raise sufficient funds to place the full page newspaper ad in the San Francisco Chronicle before March 18, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors (the city council) voted by a 7-3 margin to support the impeachment of George W. Bush and **** Cheney. The resolution calls on the Democratic delegation from the city to move for impeachment. The timing of the ad couldn't be better. Similar resolutions are being offered in city councils around the country. The people must use all avenues to pursue this growing nationwide grassroots movement."

From an email from votetoimpeach.org
    This is the party platform for the democrats. What else would you expect from SF? As long as this is the main point for the dems the repubs have no concern about the next election.

And, if you really think there is any chance of an impeachment take another long drink out of your kool-aid sippy cup.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    This is the party platform for the democrats. What else would you expect from SF? As long as this is the main point for the dems the repubs have no concern about the next election.

And, if you really think there is any chance of an impeachment take another long drink out of your kool-aid sippy cup.
    You better bet there is a possibility of impeachment. That's why you will see this administration do everything it can to help the Repub congress get re-elected in 2006. That's the reason you will see this administration give in to the Repub lead Dubai/port issue demands.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    You better bet there is a possibility of impeachment. That's why you will see this administration do everything it can to help the Repub congress get re-elected in 2006. That's the reason you will see this administration give in to the Repub lead Dubai/port issue demands.
    OK then.

Ignorance is bliss... untill you are dead!!!

Nixon had twice the approval rating... wht happened to him?

Bush drops 5% and he is in the 20's... ouch!!!

Bush will not be impeached, he will resign first... and do it like a proud american "for his country"
    Yes but I just feel sorry for the poor schmuck who has to deal with the mess Bush has mad for the past 6 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Ignorance is bliss... untill you are dead!!!

Nixon had twice the approval rating... wht happened to him?

Bush drops 5% and he is in the 20's... ouch!!!

Bush will not be impeached, he will resign first... and do it like a proud american "for his country"
    Of course, Nixon committed an impeachable offense. That's the missing element here and its the reason Bush will neither resign nor be impeached.
    The possibility of impeachment will become a campaign issue...for Republicans. The Dems will overplay this hand and againl scare the bejeez out of sane Americans. I predict a five seat pick up for the R's as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Of course, Nixon committed an impeachable offense. That's the missing element here and its the reason Bush will neither resign nor be impeached.
    Domestic surveillance without FISA. Blatantly against the law.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Domestic surveillance without FISA. Blatantly against the law.

Domestic surveillance!!!! When did that happen?

Oh, you bought the media title. You refer to the international surveillance (wiretap) without FISA approval, of course if it is international then FISA is not required.
    Domestic surveillance!!!! When did that happen?

Oh, you bought the media title. You refer to the international surveillance (wiretap) without FISA approval, of course if it is international then FISA is not required.
    Half full/half empty, the end result is the same. American citizens in the US are having their conversations listened to without going through the court created for the purpose of review by law.
    Half full/half empty, the end result is the same. American citizens in the US are having their conversations listened to without going through the court created for the purpose of review by law.
    If this is so blatantly against the law then why aren't half the (Soros funded) lawyers in the country clamouring to get in the action? I'm thinking you're wrong.
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    If this is so blatantly against the law then why aren't half the (Soros funded) lawyers in the country clamouring to get in the action? I'm thinking you're wrong.
    I think there are quite a few trying to do just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Exactly. However, it comes down to impeachment rules and the current numbers in the House.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Haven't heard that. I've only seen a couple of city council resolutions, which are a hair shy of completely meaningless.
    Clinton commited an impeachable offense and?

Bush is not immune...
    Thanks Nudist. Our Little Brothers are so afraid of being on a loosing team they hate the truth. If they could only see. Thy could have it all. We are all one. All pain is our pain. Love your enemies Heal the world . Relax. Open Up .
    Poll: Bush at low point, GOP support weakens

"WASHINGTON - More and more people, even more Republicans, disapprove of President Bushs performance, question his character and no longer consider him a strong leader against terrorism, according to an AP-Ipsos poll documenting one of the bleakest points of his presidency.

Nearly four out of five Americans, including 70 percent of Republicans, believe civil war will break out in Iraq the bloody hot spot upon which Bush has staked his presidency. Nearly 70 percent of people say the U.S. is on the wrong track, a 6-point jump since February.

Im not happy with how things are going, said Margaret Campanelli, a retiree in Norwich, Conn., who said she tends to vote GOP. Im particularly not happy with Iraq, not happy with how things worked with Hurricane Katrina."

It's facinating when a society finally starts to wake upi abd smell the coffee. But that's gonna be one bad hangover the Repubs are gonna have from this little party they've had.
    Poll: Bush at low point, GOP support weakens

"WASHINGTON - More and more people, even more Republicans, disapprove of President Bushs performance, question his character and no longer consider him a strong leader against terrorism, according to an AP-Ipsos poll documenting one of the bleakest points of his presidency.

Nearly four out of five Americans, including 70 percent of Republicans, believe civil war will break out in Iraq the bloody hot spot upon which Bush has staked his presidency. Nearly 70 percent of people say the U.S. is on the wrong track, a 6-point jump since February.

Im not happy with how things are going, said Margaret Campanelli, a retiree in Norwich, Conn., who said she tends to vote GOP. Im particularly not happy with Iraq, not happy with how things worked with Hurricane Katrina."

It's facinating when a society finally starts to wake upi abd smell the coffee. But that's gonna be one bad hangover the Repubs are gonna have from this little party they've had.
    Man you beat me to that link! I mean some of these Republicans that are leaving Bush's side, won't be considered Hardcore Republicans in the face of danger. I don't blame them for brushing themselves away from the man. He's even above his own partyline. It doesn't make sense anymore.