Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243 LastLast
    The wheels are rolling....

3 Vermont towns vote to Impeach bush
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Keep the whackos coming, I smell another victory in Fall 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez

Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Keep the whackos coming, I smell another victory in Fall 2006!
    Are you sure it's not that brown stuff on your thumb?

WHat, no thumb?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Hopefully, very soon, we will not see race to focus on and can get down to the real business of economic disparity.
    "Economic disparity" which is liberal code for "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need. That's original.

Vermont? Psh, that's barely even in the country. Frost bite must be affecting the brain cells.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Vermont? Psh, that's barely even in the country. Frost bite must be affecting the brain cells.
    Unless you are in the OC, your neck of the woods will have no problem supporting the impeachment process....

As for Nor Cal....
    Unless you are in the OC, your neck of the woods will have no problem supporting the impeachment process....

As for Nor Cal....
    Actually, the California interior is all red state territory.
    Actually, the California interior is all red state territory.
    You have any data? 3 year old data won't cut it.....

I bet they are against illegal immigration....
    You have any data? 3 year old data won't cut it.....

I bet they are against illegal immigration....
    Oh yeah, absolutely! But in that case, the Dems are worse than Bush.
    "Representative Jerry Lewis (R-CA 41st), whose House Appropriations Committee planned to approve legislation that would block a Dubai-owned company from taking over operations at several U.S. ports, brushed aside a veto threat from President Bush"

Is the 41st in the interior? I would guess Hollywood or Palm Springs... but I am guessing this is a different Jerry Lewis.
    "Representative Jerry Lewis (R-CA 41st), whose House Appropriations Committee planned to approve legislation that would block a Dubai-owned company from taking over operations at several U.S. ports, brushed aside a veto threat from President Bush"

Is the 41st in the interior? I would guess Hollywood or Palm Springs... but I am guessing this is a different Jerry Lewis.
    Yeah, different Jerry Lewis. I'm in his district, the San Bernardino/Riverside area. It's pretty diverse politically but I the Republicans have a big representation out here.
    Name some names. Who politically on a national level is supporting an impeachment?

nobeez, provide some examples from your earlier post that supports your claim regarding Republicans. Still waiting. :thumbsdown:
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Name some names. Who politically on a national level is supporting an impeachment?

nobeez, provide some examples from your earlier post that supports your claim regarding Republicans. Still waiting. :thumbsdown:
    What was my exact claim? Nobody jumps ship untill it's ready to go down...

Nixon's approval rating was twice of Bush's present rating... So many factors will come into play like elections, economy, terrorist threat or perceived threat, present scandal, etc..

Who knows what the future holds!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts

Good quote from within your cite.

"Greg Record, a local justice of the peace, criticized the amount of time and attention such advisory votes get.

"We spend more time on these things than on a million dollar budget item," said Record, who said the town is made up of people from the "far left."
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Is that the extent of your argument?
    If I have to even begin to point out the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the poor in this Nation much less Globally to you, then it would be an exercise in basic education which I am not willing to expend the energy on.

Feel free to research these topics on your own.
    If I have to even begin to point out the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the poor in this Nation much less Globally to you, then it would be an exercise in basic education which I am not willing to expend the energy on.

Feel free to research these topics on your own.
    Is that true? Do you really feel justified in thinking that poorly of someone you don't know anything about other than his political affiliations? Or was it just that you didn't want to bother with the conversation and spouting some flippant, ignorant remark seemed the best way to end it?
    Is that true? Do you really feel justified in thinking that poorly of someone you don't know anything about other than his political affiliations? Or was it just that you didn't want to bother with the conversation and spouting some flippant, ignorant remark seemed the best way to end it?
    No it's because I'm tired of your game of on liner question responses particularly when they are about something as obvious as the last one.
    No it's because I'm tired of your game of on liner question responses particularly when they are about something as obvious as the last one.
    My game? I don't think the answer to that question is obvious at all. In fact, I would think that if you actually wanted to do something about economic disparity, rather than just talk about it, this is one of the first questions that needs to be answered.
    My game? I don't think the answer to that question is obvious at all. In fact, I would think that if you actually wanted to do something about economic disparity, rather than just talk about it, this is one of the first questions that needs to be answered.

I think globally, as I'm not sure what's going on in the rest of the universe, yet.
    Okay, I'm not really sure what to do with that comment. So I guess we'll just drop it.