Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 845
  1. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #741  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Do you ever get dizzy from all that spinning?
    What spinning? He stated that the dems largely opposed the CRA. You simply verified his statement with your numbers. Do you see the numbers different, do you see it as the republicans that opposed the CRA?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  2. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #742  
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    ... need to stop living in the past and look towards the future. The GOP definitly does not stand for Civil Rights... not today. Not for gays, minorities, low income, etc...
    Is it your assumption that the democrats stand up for the minorities? The only time they care at all is just before an election, as soon as the election is over they treat minorities like crap. Democrats for Civil Rights, what a joke.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  3. #743  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    OH, Vaporware. Thanks for the clarification
    Your more than welcome Slackjaw...I mean Cardio.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
  4. #744  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Do you ever get dizzy from all that spinning?
    Can you answer the question?
  5. #745  
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    ... need to stop living in the past and look towards the future. The GOP definitly does not stand for Civil Rights... not today. Not for gays, minorities, low income, etc...
    Can you elaborate?
  6. #746  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Is it your assumption that the democrats stand up for the minorities? The only time they care at all is just before an election, as soon as the election is over they treat minorities like crap. Democrats for Civil Rights, what a joke.
    They have to keep up the pity party. They know that successful minorities are less likely to be Democrat.
  7. #747  
    Only a Republican would need "justification" or "answer's" or better yet "elaborate"...how needy.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
  8. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #748  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    Only a Republican would need "justification" or "answer's" or better yet "elaborate"...how needy.
    Man, you are full of surprises. I am glad that you have accepted the fact that you follow your party line regardless of what they say and how far from the truth it is.

    Don't confuse us democrats with the facts, just tell us what we should chant as our daily mantra.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  9. #749  
    How so? Elaborate with facts not emotional talking points.

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    ... need to stop living in the past and look towards the future. The GOP definitly does not stand for Civil Rights... not today. Not for gays, minorities, low income, etc...
  10. #750  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    They have to keep up the pity party. They know that successful minorities are less likely to be Democrat.
    Hopefully, very soon, we will not see race to focus on and can get down to the real business of economic disparity.
  11. #751  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    How so? Elaborate with facts not emotional talking points.

    Like that is gonna change you and your agenda... did you elaborate on your facts? care to go first?
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  12. #752  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Hopefully, very soon, we will not see race to focus on and can get down to the real business of economic disparity.
    Between whom?
  13. #753  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Between whom?
    Nuff said right there.
  14. #754  
    Okay. Republicans have no common, national agenda that condones racism, does not accept homosexuals or people who are poor.

    Now elaborate on some facts that point otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Like that is gonna change you and your agenda... did you elaborate on your facts? care to go first?
  15. #755  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Okay. Republicans have no common, national agenda that condones racism, does not accept homosexuals or people who are poor.
    Do the democrats?
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  16. #756  
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Do the democrats?
  17. #757  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Nuff said right there.
    Is that the extent of your argument?
  18. #758  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    No

    forget the past... look to the future Conan...

    Impeaching Bush will help repair much of the harm he has done and make other government officials (dems and GOP) think twice before treading in murky waters.

    Just say no to illegal wiretapping, working against UN policy and practices, False CIA information and disinformation, torture, Geneva Convention policy, lower taxes for the rich, giving money to the Oil companies, etc....
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  19. #759  
    Where's a chubby intern when you need one to keep our fearless leader busy....
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  20. #760  
    Nice collection of opinions. Once again, no one here from the left in O/T has provided any proof of the banter you've been puking the last six years. Yawn.

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    forget the past... look to the future Conan...

    Impeaching Bush will help repair much of the harm he has done and make other government officials (dems and GOP) think twice before treading in murky waters.

    Just say no to illegal wiretapping, working against UN policy and practices, False CIA information and disinformation, torture, Geneva Convention policy, lower taxes for the rich, giving money to the Oil companies, etc....

Posting Permissions