Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 845
  1. #441  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I question if she would have wanted the political talk, but that is another story.
    Wow! You really have no idea what that woman did with her life.

  2. #442  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Are you sure you are not Barye under a new name?
    Or Nudist?
  3. #443  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Allow me to argue on behalf of my esteemed colleague Mr. Wolf;

    Ahhhhhh, Bush Lied!onE!!1 Monkey!! Moron!!!! **** Cheney!! Rove!!! Ahhhh....wait, Al Franken isn't on yet. Let me get back later.

    Hillary 2008!!!
    ROFLMAO
  4. #444  
    I guarantee you Ronald Reagan didn't want a Republican to lash out at Democrats at at his funeral. It is simply disrectful to bring politics in a eulogy. Take a step back and think about it and I hope you would agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Wow! You really have no idea what that woman did with her life.

  5. #445  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I guarantee you Ronald Reagan didn't want a Republican to lash out at Democrats at at his funeral. It is simply disrectful to bring politics in a eulogy. Take a step back and think about it and I hope you would agree.
    Every political thing brought up at that funeral was the passion of that woman's life. Perfectly appropriate and paying homage to her. Just because it disagrees with your puppet president who sucked up to the "court the Black vote" party, tough noogies.
  6. #446  
    So Bush is a racist. Please cite even one incident that would portray him as such.

    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Every political thing brought up at that funeral was the passion of that woman's life. Perfectly appropriate and paying homage to her. Just because it disagrees with your puppet president who sucked up to the "court the Black vote" party, tough noogies.
  7. #447  
    dat is that an earring or a booger in your right nostril?
  8. #448  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Every political thing brought up at that funeral was the passion of that woman's life. Perfectly appropriate and paying homage to her. Just because it disagrees with your puppet president who sucked up to the "court the Black vote" party, tough noogies.
    I thought you had a bit more class than that...wow.

    courting the black vote...as if showing up at a funeral is suddenly going to make 50% of black voters go, "OMG!!!! Look who it is, I'm votin' Republican now!"

    Give me a break...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #449  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert
    In the case of Bush both Baby Bush and Papa Bush, the way to look at it is as follows:

    "I caught them in the truth"! That is how much they lie! Take care, jay
    I have heard this statement so many times yet no one has been able to lay out the acutal lies. I have heard all the old tales (WMD, International wiretaps are domestic, yada yada yada) unless you have some new information to share just move along and find something else to gripe about.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  10. #450  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    So Bush is a racist. Please cite even one incident that would portray him as such.
    Jeebus, how did you miscontrue what I said into that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    dat is that an earring or a booger in your right nostril?
    Now why in thhe hell would someone put an earring in their nose? That's like putting a nosering in your nipple.



    Here's some CLASSLESS punditry regarding Coretta King's funeral:

    Rush Limbaugh: We've got a little office pool going on here, folks, and I wanted to share it with you, regarding the funeral. First, when's it going to end? The other things that we're looking at -- who's in the house? You've got Bill Clinton, you've got the Reverend Jackson, and you have Teddy Kennedy, and those are just the known culprits. I'm sure that there are others who fit the mold. They're all in the House. So here's the little office pool that we have going here. Here you might want to have your own version of this in your office or your home today. The end of the funeral, when it's all over, how many women will be picked up? The next question we're asking ourselves, how many babies will be born nine months from today? I mean, you've got Bill Clinton in there; you've got Jesse Jackson and Teddy Kennedy -- and the next question we're asking, "Will a car fail to negotiate a bridge somewhere in Georgia late tonight, and if so, who will have been driving?"

  11. #451  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I thought you had a bit more class than that...wow.

    courting the black vote...as if showing up at a funeral is suddenly going to make 50% of black voters go, "OMG!!!! Look who it is, I'm votin' Republican now!"

    Give me a break...
    Exactly what Bush was doing there. If you think otherwise, you're extremely naive.
  12. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #452  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Every political thing brought up at that funeral was the passion of that woman's life. Perfectly appropriate and paying homage to her. Just because it disagrees with your puppet president who sucked up to the "court the Black vote" party, tough noogies.
    I never realized that she believed that President Bush caused Katrina to hit NO. You learn something new here everyday
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  13. #453  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Here's some CLASSLESS punditry regarding Coretta King's funeral:

    Rush Limbaugh: We've got a little office pool going on here, folks, and I wanted to share it with you, regarding the funeral. First, when's it going to end? The other things that we're looking at -- who's in the house? You've got Bill Clinton, you've got the Reverend Jackson, and you have Teddy Kennedy, and those are just the known culprits. I'm sure that there are others who fit the mold. They're all in the House. So here's the little office pool that we have going here. Here you might want to have your own version of this in your office or your home today. The end of the funeral, when it's all over, how many women will be picked up? The next question we're asking ourselves, how many babies will be born nine months from today? I mean, you've got Bill Clinton in there; you've got Jesse Jackson and Teddy Kennedy -- and the next question we're asking, "Will a car fail to negotiate a bridge somewhere in Georgia late tonight, and if so, who will have been driving?"

    classless, yes. But he's not AT the funeral...
  14. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #454  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Jeebus, how did you miscontrue what I said into that?



    Now why in thhe hell would someone put an earring in their nose? That's like putting a nosering in your nipple.



    Here's some CLASSLESS punditry regarding Coretta King's funeral:

    Rush Limbaugh: We've got a little office pool going on here, folks, and I wanted to share it with you, regarding the funeral. First, when's it going to end? The other things that we're looking at -- who's in the house? You've got Bill Clinton, you've got the Reverend Jackson, and you have Teddy Kennedy, and those are just the known culprits. I'm sure that there are others who fit the mold. They're all in the House. So here's the little office pool that we have going here. Here you might want to have your own version of this in your office or your home today. The end of the funeral, when it's all over, how many women will be picked up? The next question we're asking ourselves, how many babies will be born nine months from today? I mean, you've got Bill Clinton in there; you've got Jesse Jackson and Teddy Kennedy -- and the next question we're asking, "Will a car fail to negotiate a bridge somewhere in Georgia late tonight, and if so, who will have been driving?"

    Yep, President Carter and Rush together again, both talking the same level of crap.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  15. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #455  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Exactly what Bush was doing there. If you think otherwise, you're extremely naive.
    Is that the same reason Hillary was there?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  16. #456  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Exactly what Bush was doing there. If you think otherwise, you're extremely naive.
    Ohhh...okay, I got you.

    Guess he went to Rome for the Popes funeral to court the Catholic vote? Or was it the Italian-American vote...

    And Reagans to I guess court the Alzheimers vote?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #457  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Now why in thhe hell would someone put an earring in their nose? That's like putting a nosering in your nipple.
    One of the funniest posts I've seen
  18. #458  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Yep, President Carter and Rush together again, both talking the same level of crap.
    No, one was honoring a person's life passions and the other was taking the opportunity to insult every woman at the service.

    Two very different things.
  19. #459  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Is that the same reason Hillary was there?
    Considering GWB can't run in '08, but Hillary can, that would seem more likely. But even I don't think she was there to scrounge votes.

    It was to honor and pay respect to someone who died.

    Shame some people are so jaded in their political views that everything is Liberal/Conservative to them.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  20. #460  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    classless, yes. But he's not AT the funeral...

    He actually said it while covering the funeral live. So disgusting. If there where a hell, there would be a very special place for people like Limbaugh.

Posting Permissions