Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I'm convinced. Can I be a liberal now?
    You don't sound very sincere

(Serious note) If someone was convinced, then I would expect them to be outraged...not switch political views.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    If you are convinced already that Bush lied...then you already are one!
    I know your just kidding but ...

Not all liberals are in the belief that Pres. Bush lied (may have acted on misinformation, etc.)

Just a statement:
    In hindsight I would think that almost everyone could agree that the intelligence that was supposedly relied on did not seem to support our decision (including Congress) to go to war.

Could anyone else agree on this (without passing judgment on the administration or Congress?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Could anyone else agree on this (without passing judgment on the administration or Congress?)
    I dont think clulup can...
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    From what I been able to read and piece together is that they did act according the intelligence from multi sources that supported each other. Now the validity of the intel may now be in question. But you have to look at what they had available at the time they made the decision.
    http://www.impeachbush.org

God Bless America!

MM

No flames please.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfmanuel

God Bless America!

MM

No flames please.

Are you kidding?! That has flames written all over it!

But eh... let the screwy liberals loonies have their march... I don't think anyone really gives a damn what they think anyway...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by sfmanuel

God Bless America!

MM

No flames please.
    It's not even a very nice website. Not to mention I haven't ever heard of the public bringing about charges. Oh and to impeach there has to be "high crimes or misdemeanors". Care to list what those might be. Last I heard making decisions based on faulty intel was not against the law.

Good luck, you'll need it.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Upadate...America voted Bush as our Prsident not once, but twice. Liberals ought to channel their frustrations & sour grapes to build a grass root effort on what they would like to see the USA do in the future. Bashing Bush convinces no one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Upadate...America voted Bush as our Prsident not once, but twice. Liberals ought to channel their frustrations & sour grapes to build a grass root effort on what they would like to see the USA do in the future. Bashing Bush convinces no one.
    I couldnt agree more...although it arguable that bashing Pres Bush might persuade those who really arent interested in a reasoned argument.

There is a reason why people of the republican party are called "cons"
    Wow.. ...2nd post and CoolNb takes a stance!

BTW....welcome to our home away from home!
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Wow.. ...2nd post and CoolNb takes a stance!

BTW....welcome to our home away from home!
    Just an occasionally surfer on this site (I thought I had a few posts - 8-10 atleast) but have owned my Treo 650 since day 2 of release. Politically charged...ready to fight
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNb
    There is a reason why people of the republican party are called "cons"
    Nice blanket statement.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Nice blanket statement.
    Along with deep insightful analysis.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNb
    Politically charged...ready to fight
    Hmmm....got that Pit Bull attitude. Dutch!!!
    Nice blanket statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Along with deep insightful analysis.

Not like you don't see this from the other side of the isle!

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hmmm....got that Pit Bull attitude. Dutch!!!
    LOL I cant believe you brought up the 'P' word....oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Not like you don't see this from the other side of the isle!
    Oh ok thats a good attitude. The other side calls us names so we're gonna do it too. How positively infantile.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Oh ok thats a good attitude. The other side calls us names so we're gonna do it too. How positively infantile.
    Infantile Infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    Remember the outrage by the Republicans when Clinton denied having sex with Monica when you listen to this!
    No. I don't. Clinton had sex with Monica Lewinsky?!? How can that be? He's married and he swore he didn't!! What's your definition of sex?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.