1.    #1  
    Crash is an excellently done movie intertwining about 6 different stories effortlessly. The theme of the movie is race relations and while this is of course a heavy topic, this movie does not preach, and nearly no one is an angel. The movie also effectively uses humor throughout so it's not TOO heavy.

Very well done. Highly recommended.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Crash is an excellently done movie intertwining about 6 different stories effortlessly. The theme of the movie is race relations and while this is of course a heavy topic, this movie does not preach, and nearly no one is an angel. The movie also effectively uses humor throughout so it's not TOO heavy.

Very well done. Highly recommended.
    Could we get a link from you da?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Could we get a link from you da?
    Can't seem to find a site for the movie so here's a link to a list of reviews.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Can't seem to find a site for the movie so here's a link to a list of reviews.
    Thanks for the list of reviews. I will keep an eye out for a trailer or some such stuff.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Well that took about a second to find! Here is the link to the the films website Crash: The Film
    Everyone that has seen this movie says it is excellent! Going to see it this weekend.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    i saw this movie and liked it but i thought it was odd that l.a. appeared to be such a small town, where everyone is bumping into one another all the time. acting was great and the tempo was e.r. style. very tense movie.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by BugzLife
    very tense movie.
    Yes, but you have to admit that there are a lot of LOL moments for a movie dealing well with a serious issue.
    yes it is true.