Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    poker in the rear, and liquor in the front...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    no gamblin', no drinkin', no nuttin'
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    What a crock!!! Those Canadians must've had some dirt on the judges or something. How the heck did she beat Ms. Puerto Rico?!!!!!!

Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Weren't the judges using some old Diebold vote tallying machines they got at a garage sale in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Weren't the judges using some old Diebold vote tallying machines they got at a garage sale in Florida?
    The main judge, Chad Halliburton, has been seen with Miss Canada at a number of garage sales in Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The main judge, Chad Halliburton, has been seen with Miss Canada at a number of garage sales in Florida
    Yah, and also heard that some of the other judges tried to punch Chad out because of that...
    I think she won, because they just ended up hanging Chad
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I think she won, because they just ended up hanging Chad
    It was my understanding that every vote for Miss Canada actually appeared as a vote for Pat Buchanan. He looks terrible in a bikini
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12