Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Many of us have been a part of TreoCentral for a very long time, and we have seen our share of scams. Dont let the low post counts fool you (remember the crash?).
    For the most part, many of us started reading this and didnt have one doubt that Racer was telling the truth.

What saddens me is that anything posted in a PUBLIC forum is in fact open to the public; which means, Racer is going to get postive and negative comments hurled at him.

As I continue to read what others have had to say, many of you want to get mad and bent out of shape because maybe a comment or two was a "little to harsh." But guess what, so is real life. I am sure, at least, I would hope that Racer doesnt go through life only expecting to hear the good; never the bad. If he does, then that is fantasy.

Insertion wants the thread closed. Yet he always has the choice to move along and not read it; why deprive, or attempt to deprive others of the thread? I, like others, want to know the progress of Racer's wife.

As far as the comments made by Woof ~ I respect Woof for always saying whats on his mind; he has never been one to pretend. In fact, many of you get so mad because he actually puts voice to what many of you are afraid to say.
    Now dont get me wrong, I dont always agree with Woof, but in a public forum, I feel he has the right to post his thoughts just as Racer posted for prayers and donations.

And while I am on the subject of donations....REQUEST. Racer didnt demand that any of us send anything. Remember that when you have something to say in regards to it.

On a final note, if you decide to come back and read this; Racer, continue to do what you gotta do to keep your head and your spirits up. What you and your wife are going through is not easy; and for as young as you are, I understand that this may feel like the end of your world; but believe me, its not.

Woof came at you from experience, you still have to find your own way.

I continue to pray for you and yours.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Couldn't have put it any better Scanda.....

I for one am praying for his wife every day, even though I didn't post untill now..
    Well said Scanda.... Well said....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    oh and mods lock this thread I was going to print it for kayon when she got better but its gotten too ugly
    Locked per request.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567