Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Clown, my prayer for you and yours.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    You are in our hearts.
    Clownracer, It is my prayer that your courage does not fail, that your faith does not falter. The Lord bless you, and keep you, and give you peace.

Grace and peace to you, and your family.
  4.    #24  
    well got some good news today! kayon has more energy,and has stopped bleeding thru her pee her kidneys are responding to whatever there doing the problems are that she hasn't slept for 2 days there giving her meds for that right now and the bone marrow test STILL hasn't come back yet so I will have more news tommorow around this time
    Clownracer,
    My prayers are with you and your wife.
    Good news - hopefully tomorrow will bring more of the same!
    Our prayers are with you, as well. May the good news continue and her recovery be complete.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    well got some good news today! kayon has more energy,and has stopped bleeding thru her pee her kidneys are responding to whatever there doing the problems are that she hasn't slept for 2 days there giving her meds for that right now and the bone marrow test STILL hasn't come back yet so I will have more news tommorow around this time
    Glad for the good new. You guys needed it!! More tomorrow!!!!!!!
  9.    #29  
    so much for good news they gave her something to help her sleep, now she is having seizures (minor) and her heart rate is over 145bpm and she is not really sure where she is or what's happening I don't know what's going on but they say she is asymptomatic(without symtoms) I think she keeps having bad dreams but I'm not a doctor....im kinda using this thread as a blog so don't mind the constant updates but its helping me deal alittle bit better I can't stress how awful it is to watch the person whom I love suffer like this
  10.    #30  
    oh and if that didn't make sense look at the posted time
    oh and if that didn't make sense look at the posted time
    Its ok on the time...a lot of people are checking in and hoping things will get better.
    im kinda using this thread as a blog so don't mind the constant updates but its helping me deal alittle bit better I can't stress how awful it is to watch the person whom I love suffer like this
    My prayers are definately with you and your family. I can only imagine if it was my wife. God Bless...
    praying for a better day...
    ... its helping me deal alittle bit better...
    We're all supporting you... keep the faith...
    ditto
    Be strong for your family. They need that from you right now. Hopefully things will start looking up for her. My Mom has Sickle Cell Disease, so I know how it feels to watch a loved one suffer and not be able to do anything about it.

This site is a real community. Not only do we share info, we also share good and hard times together. We are here for you Clownracer.

My prayers are with you.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Our prayers are with you. Good luck
    Mine as well... Keep positive towards her. She needs to beleive things are going to be ok...
    so much for good news they gave her something to help her sleep, now she is having seizures (minor) and her heart rate is over 145bpm and she is not really sure where she is or what's happening I don't know what's going on but they say she is asymptomatic(without symtoms) I think she keeps having bad dreams but I'm not a doctor....im kinda using this thread as a blog so don't mind the constant updates but its helping me deal alittle bit better I can't stress how awful it is to watch the person whom I love suffer like this
    Dude no one minds if you update here. I can totally understand the therapy part. I built a whole website when my daughter was born 3 months early on April 4th. It helps. It's like having lots of people to talk to, cause you do! Keep the news coming.

We will add you and your wife to our prayers. I hope she turns around soon. Hang in there and try to be strong for her.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    My thoughts are with you. Just stay by her side and no matter what, she knows you're with her every step through this. Love her, carress her, even sing to her. As all of us think of her and you and pray for a speedy recovery.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast