Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=115341

This will explain his difficulties playing nice with the big boys:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (108.8 KB, 95 views)
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:21 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:22 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Back to "you might be a redneck if..."
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Billie
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:22 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Jamie
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:57 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Kerry
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:56 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Bushy
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:55 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Rummy
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:53 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Took this photo yesterday:
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Where is that restroom...

Not a picture, but still funny:
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/20/2006 at 05:23 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

At least both hands are on the keyboard

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/01/2006 at 08:26 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Thing

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Fixing

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Fixing

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Fixing

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Yummy
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/03/2006 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Fixing

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Am I the only one not seeing any pictures?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Am I the only one not seeing any pictures?
    I'm thinking there's a server problem. Sometimes I see them, then they're gone.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast