Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Robert's Revolutionary Toot Tone

click picture to view...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Robert's Revolutionary Toot Tone

click picture to view...
    Thanks Big_OTR_Fan, I cannot stop laughing
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Boat
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 05/06/2006 at 06:33 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck BirdDogs
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Redneck Gingerbread House

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Brokeback Yankees

-Jack Handy, SNL-

democrats are sexy

-Jack Handy, SNL-

stupid stupid stupid

-Jack Handy, SNL-

brokeback basketball

-Jack Handy, SNL-

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/21/2006 at 09:06 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast